Effects/reactive effects on crafted armour

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

Can any of you guys tell me what effects you have found to be best and why?

Im specifically looking at them for a warrior but also need some advice for my dark SM before i make a decision.

Many thanks

Gv

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
For RvR Ive always gone with all health ablatives except mebbe a charged AF buff on boots (mp = 10 charges)- works well imo. Shield users who dont use a drop i think go for reactive af proc quite a bit but theres so many great shields now i doubt many ppl would be using crafted ones.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
or if you are rich and/or have the time to farm TG get all Heal proccs , those procc 90% of the time ;) on all pieces and get afbuff from a ring or something and ablavative from a necky ;)

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
what they called m8?

i have no idea about anything TG :(

i quit before SI and came back for TOA and no one goes TG that ive seen.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Granville said:
what they called m8?

i have no idea about anything TG :(

i quit before SI and came back for TOA and no one goes TG that ive seen.

reactive mending tincure , very rare and very expensive , but worth it! and if these were common everyone would go em.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i think a pala called phos had it on all his armor pieces ;o he killed 6 sb's iirc (so he claimed, seems to be brag - but with shield at 50+11+mob4 he should have quite high block)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
i think a pala called phos had it on all his armor pieces ;o he killed 6 sb's iirc (so he claimed, seems to be brag - but with shield at 50+11+mob4 he should have quite high block)

+ that all heal proccs will proc at every hit negating 220 dmg each hit ( and a sb hits for like 200 on plate ) so it's like having arrogance charge from malice 24/7, so i can belive it.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
+ 92 hp healed per round or smth from heal chant (it heals 46 no?)

something like that i belive ;)

and stubbe rr10 healer from nolby pride in OF had some fun with a armsman , he killed the arms solo with he's dmg shield hehe , all he's armor had TG heal proccs so armsman never killed him but the dmgshield got him haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom