EFF2 Start - Prepare For War!

O

old.Napalm

EFF2 Start
Just wanted to announce that EFF2 will start sometime around March 15th with a host of games to be played over that weekend. The specialties and disintegration leagues will start when we get the CTF going, depending on who is involved in that. All details at the EFF Website as they happen!

EFF2 Fixtures
Will be added shortly, and dates/times/passwords mailed to the clan leaders or representitives as we sort them.

Ravensoft / Activision
EFF2 is fully supported by Ravensoft and Activision, and they have generously donated a bundle of games for prizes (including an EF special edition). Thanks to them for their support!

Website
Due to a small problem the EFF site (and other BW hosted) you might not be able to access it at the moment. This is a general problem and should be resolved shortly!

>A< Team
Watcher has set up a new side for players unable to represent their clan in EFF2 (either clanless, 2 many players in squad or clan not entered in EFF2). It's set up for fun. If you fancy joining them for a laugh get in touch with him at Watcher's Email.

Remember you can't fight for more than 1 clan in EFF, but if you weren't down for the team anyway...

Finally good luck to all clans competing, and thanx for your support!

O

old.crashpaddy

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*puts his war paint on*

*remembers he has 56k*

*takes it off again*

lol

cool on the prizes mate :)

O

old.Napalm

The people I had to sleep with to get us those prizes!

Oops ;)

O

old.crashpaddy

big boy barry? lol OMG

so with these prizes how are they to be dished out? cos it's going to be difficult if say the clan has 10+ players and all of them played in a match.or have you not worked that out yet?

next year try and get in contact with jaguar and get an xj220 lol

W

watcher

LMAO, we did crash they only gave us 2:D One for me and one for nap:clap: :clap: :clap:

OOPS I WASNT SURPOSED TO SAY OWT ABOUT THAT:twak:

O

old.crashpaddy

roflmao,i knew there was a reason behind it

*me runs off and starts his own league...................sponsored by television X*

lol

O

old.crashpaddy

*begins to wonder what the hell the prizes would be*

:sex::whip:

O

old.[TF]Bond

crash we can count on you to brighten up these treads ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom