ef2......

M

mr.Blacky

too floaty, I aint a ballerina :)
dont think they have researd what people want in a mp.
I aint talking about the sp tho.

C

CAC

well im getting to grips with the mp but ithas messed up my EF1 game somewhat

just hope the patch resolves most of the issues as its the only patch likley to be made

G

greendemon

It has potential, but if the game stays like it is, then it's unlikely to survive imo.

If the patch sorts the problems that the community have asked for then we should have a great game.

For me, the problems are: ctf scoring, floating around, and weapon switch/reload times. Oh and obviously... we need a linux server!

C

CAC

yep that prety much covers everyones issues with the game the only question remaining is how long will it take to release the patch?

M

=M<P=Xerxes

Ditto GD

Also would like the maps to rotate correctly

B

[BC]EasyG

decent maps me thinks but we can sort that out.

a don't think the patch will be out for a few weeks yet. although ti may be a good thing bcause they may eb trying to fix all teh crap that they put in the game to start off with.

but honestly i don't trust rituals abiltiys any more. they shouldn't of fired there staff to start off with so that they can fix what they did.

but then deff fire them afterwards cause they messed up big time.

any1 else notice there are more ef1 players online then ef2? very funny to me . lmao :)

F

FragFodder

EF2? Dont get me started :p

Yeah, EF1 has found a new lease of life for me (and probably many others)

FF

C

Campo

Ritual should be closed down after what they have done to EF2 and Counter-strike condition Zero. Why did Raven not do EF2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom