eeh? Realm skills?

S

Sortbane

Just tested the 1.49 with the gorre installation.. when I went to my trainer it said Realm skills on the trainer thingy.. wasn't realm abilities to come in 1.50? or did GOA decide to throw us a bone to gnaw on or something? :)

strange.jpg

if the picture doesn't work try this link: http://hinux.hin.no/~kennetgr/strange.jpg

(don't look at the emblem on the cloak.. it's an bug with my gfx card that does it.. )

C

[Cerebus]

Maybe they've given us 1.50 as a suprise!!! :)

My god, that would please a few of us. Although looking at it, I think 1.49 probably has the graphics in it, not the abilities, like you say.

A

Alrindel

We saw that on Gorre. The interface was ready but the realm abilities were not finished for 1.49, they come in the next patch.

And rangers - you are in for a surprise when you use your pathfinding speed spell. ;)

O

old.tRoG

new animations? (just guessing)

the skald's got all new animations, but i hate them, they make me look like a weedy minstrel ;)

even my laser beams were better than swirly green notes!

mind you, i like the resist chant anims, they are cooool ;)

and when you use your DDs on the snowcrabs in uppland it shocks their arses, lol

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

yea i think alridel said it right the gfx for ra's are in this patch but they not impliment till next one .
i played usa servers recently for 1st time and when i went to my trainer at lvl 5 had same interface but had the list of abilities in the bottom box , bringing me to agrre only the gfx interface out this patch .

V

Vell

This was on Gorre?
Didn't they say that the translations for 1.50 were already done? If so, they may now be testing 1.50 on Gorre........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom