EEEK! DL is haunted! call Ghostbusters!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i keep seeing the ghost of Wrigleys standing on the pad when i port to DL! but he aint there! nobody else sees him when i point to him.. then he disappears!

people just think.. yeah ilaya.. drunk again? but NO! i see him! really!

mommy i'm scared..

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
SPooky..

sounds like fun to me .. :)

PS. Lo Squirrel mate. had some nice fights recently? DS.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
SPooky..

sounds like fun to me .. :)

PS. Lo Squirrel mate. had some nice fights recently? DS.

yes, wiped 4fgs albs at bledmeer lord with a tank group.

you?

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, spooky. I went to exp in gorge and then a hunter killed me. I released and was in DL, then I ran to the irewood greenbarks and exped there but I heard everything that happened near the pad in DL o_O and someone even waved to me...

Bellona

Banned
Ive been seeing Wrigleys on pad too for the last days, where he would just be LD for outragerous long time

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
One night recently my chat windows got merged in with a bb in atk. I could see all the buffs being cast, says, yells at atk no matter where I was. Apparently Theo was their emain 'zerg cg' (their words not mine) holder most of the night and a lot of pallys mincers and sorcs were lfg. I could see ALL death messages in emain/breifine at all times (not just the ones concerning hibs killing or dieing).

Weird.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
yes, wiped 4fgs albs at bledmeer lord with a tank group.

you?

Nice :D

Haven't been able to be at 2 places at the same time so not really.

Exping me artis and helping wife to get some ML's and ML-xp. Will be out there laters thou, thinking of respeccing Kawa aswell since BoS gives a really good spear, If not that belt will get a boost in 1.68 and create 2-h swords aswell. Exping artifacts is so damn boring too. Soloing most of mine atm. so hard to do both ML's and exp artis at the same time. hehe....

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
tbh its not only wrigs ghost i see.. the other day in DF someone was buffing me and i couldnt even see who it was.. spookeh!

same thing yesterday.. an enchanter in my group was asking me to buff him.. i said umm are you oos? he said nooo im right in front of you.. weird.. 'cos i couldnt target nor see him hehe~

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
I have that hearing things bug on prydwen, I am exping somewhere but still I see all emotes and all that is said in /s in the Alb SI big town. its scary adn reboot wont make it go away :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom