EDO Template maker

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there all you old DaoC players

I used to have an Excellent program for creating templates, but after a complete hard drive failure ages ago, I lost it (along with loads of my music (own music not downloads, im a musician) and other important stuff).

I have been looking everywhere on the net for it, but it has long since ceased to exist, So, i am asking if someone out there has a copy of the instalation program for it.

If so could they either PM on here, or contact me ingame if your on Midgard Excalibur/Prydwyn, any char in a guild called "Bathory Hordes" will be me, as im in a guild on my own, until some Bathory fans ask to join.

Cheers,
Rob

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
EDO stopped playing a long time ago, you can try and PM here on this forum though, you might get lucky :)

His username is Edo :)

good luck

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
I mailed EDO and refered to this post, dont know if he still has the email address i have in my contacts though, but worth a shot :)

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, you know me matey, I just can't stay away. DaoC will be the ruin of me lol.

People keep emailing me asking when im releasing more songs, and I keep saying soon, but im bloody addicted to DaoC.

Ill get there one day, haha

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
hehe yep, its too damn addictive :)

should play alb more imo!!!

have you changed your type of music now, or still the same?

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
Here I am

In some way Casi contact me, wich was a great pleasure, I still remember when we both (that crazy zerker, one of the best players I ever seen) just run around Emain grouped in 2, against the zerk, in some unforgeteble fights we nuke even full groups... great time.

After NF release many ppl moved, noobs like Emergency, Pibe, Montarlo, Ladona, Guardx and many others moved to WoW and I followed.

However, the wesite where I place the utility unfortunatly close, I still have all the stuff, if any of you guys can reply some link where I can free and easy find a host for a site I will rebuild a site where the utility will be available again.

Missing the old days in DAoC, regards everybody.

Edo

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
The great man himself :)

Hi EDO, I look forward to either receiving it direct from yourself, or if thats not possible, hope you find a host asap :)

Get your ass back on DaoC :)

Best regards
Rob

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one EDO, downloading right now :)

Many thanks once again.

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
Asatru Warrior :D

Nice seeing you m8, to bad iam on the other side these days :D

Users who are viewing this thread