Editing....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, not the timer question I've been moaning on about.

Sometimes edits don't work. I.E. you click Edit, it brings up the box to make your adjustment, you click save changes and it.........doesn't.

Had it a few times now. Mostly I just bin it off and care less but I tried to edit something a few times a moment ago and it point blank refused :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Edit: It won't let me edit the above :(

Edit again: But it has let me edit this to tell you that I removed a joke about kicking my missus back door in from the previous post :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There are issues with TinyMCE and certain browsers. They are fixed in the next beta of XF. So, give me the exact browser versions please.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I had it in FF at home, can't recall the version number off-hand. 3.6.something I think.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Found another issue with editing. If you've got something embedded (I had a YouTube video) and then edit the post it duplicates the embedding, meaning if you save it the video will be there twice.

FF3.6.23

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
And another one, if you post a link to an image, then edit it to be within image tags and save it's broken and doesn't show. When you go back in to edit it there's an img tag you have to delete and start again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Found another issue with editing. If you've got something embedded (I had a YouTube video) and then edit the post it duplicates the embedding, meaning if you save it the video will be there twice.

FF3.6.23

I get the same thing but not just for video, images as well...
I did wonder though that it may well be a user error but I think it is somewhat software related.

Chrome user here so not an FF issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom