Edinburgh Raid 25/26/27th July

J

jinnyt

Prydwen Hibbies are organising a raid to Edinburgh to follow on from our succession of highly successful raids to Belfast, Oslo and London over this weekend, all realms / servers are welcome!

Please post in the thread below if you want to be updated with information concerning barbecues, pubs, clubs and more........ :)

Featuring many of your favourite Prydwen Hibs and at least a couple of Excalibur peeps so far........

Full details can be found at :

h t t p://www.prydwen.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6557

or PM / email me for more info.......

O

oblivion_6

always a wee bit scared of these things in case im the only person who shows except for papa lazuri in his top hat

F

Flimgoblin

we got 12 over the evening for the last one :) and this one's a bit more organised

J

jinnyt

Probably looking at around 15ish this time round - a few dropouts but a few late sign up's too.
Always a bit daunting the first time to turn up to these things but after you've been once you realise that people are actually as nice (or nicer) than they are in game, not closet headcases reaching out through Daoc to befriend someone.

Well mostly anyway...... :)

Not sure about the 'more organised' bit though ;)

O

old.Darkan

I might pop along to this, even though I ain't from Prydwen ;)

edit - jinny, you live in blackhall? :p I am over the hill on Old Kirk Road in Corstorphine.....think Flim is even closer than that ^^

oh aye, nerf my boredom @ work - I'm reading prydwen forums =/

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hmm I wonder if Hibs can hold their beer any better than Albs... :D

J

jinnyt

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Hmm I wonder if Hibs can hold their beer any better than Albs... :D

Well the last couple of meets I've been to in Belfast and Oslo have generally ended some time between 6 and 10 am. Damn that Absynth and Red Bull can keep you going a long time ;)

How do the albs usually hold up like? :)

G

gustav

Hell...I live in Edinburgh...count me in. But be warned...I will not allow you hibbies to drink your babychams and half lager shandies in my presence.

ps. Mactavish get your skirt off and come through to Aulde Reekie for the night out.

J

jinnyt

I've sent an email / PM out to everyone I have listed as attending atm which is:

Jinnythewst
Thiumb
Cenedra
Morrobain
Usp
Nikolas
Aran Thule
Sapper
Keltorm
Howlin
Lavinia
Bjonin
Fingoniel
Morrad
Mactavish
Kjel
Gustav

Still to confirm are:

Lambert
Tenchi

Anyway, proposed starting point is The Jekyll and Hyde, 112 Hanover Street, which is off Princes Street at 7.30pm on Friday. I'm gonna try and get another picture up in the gallery tommorrow so people know what I look like.....

See you all there!

C

cadiva

Would love to come to this but have to go home for my parent's wedding anniversary ;)

Next time you've got one down in London make sure to post about it, I only live 35 mins away by train and there's a couple of great pubs in Covent Garden that are quite used to strange people talking about bizarre events as we regularly hold our MUD meets in them.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by cadiva
Would love to come to this but have to go home for my parent's wedding anniversary ;)

Next time you've got one down in London make sure to post about it, I only live 35 mins away by train and there's a couple of great pubs in Covent Garden that are quite used to strange people talking about bizarre events as we regularly hold our MUD meets in them.

Belushi's4tehwiiiin! :D

K

kjel

BAH nerf, couldn't make it down :( emergency came up. <grumble grumble> lousy job...

F

Flimgoblin

gifv usp :(

going well so far :) the pub-hunt got many bp (beer points)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom