Film Edge Of Tomorrow

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just watched it in IMAX. Loved it, best thing Tom Cruise has been in in decades (Led Grossman aside). Probably not a good idea to think about the logic too much, but it stays internally consistent at least, which is more than most timey-wimey movies seem to manage.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yeah, looking forward to this, heard good things about it

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hadnt even heard of it until catching "the boy" in the warehouse watching a trailer when he should of been working. Might try and see it at the cinema

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Liked it a lot, only one in the cinema (felt a bit odd)

Although I will say
the CGI on Tom Cruise's face when he gets infected with the aliens blood (when he dies for the first time) was, I thought a bit shit, but that's the only thing

leggy

Probably Scottish
Saw it last weekend and I absolutely fucking loved it (oh and Emily Blunt has finally spoiled other women for me now).

Might go back and check it out in IMAX. Forgot my unlimited card so I was fucked if I was going to pay 20 quid at the time.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Spent the entire movie working out the actual consequences of time looping..thats my issues in a otherwise good movie that of course is an Aliens ripoff..which is a good thing..even has Hudson in it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The last time I went to the cinema, men wore hats, smoking was mandatory, and popcorn only cost a dime.

So may venture out to watch this. Sounds good.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You are no longer the Cleese. You are now the Flynn.

Annex%20-%20Flynn,%20Errol_02.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Didn't Flynn have a big, you know, umm... a big thingy?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually, I made the comparison as to him being quite a character. if you take his life events literally, one could construe that I was implying things. this is certainly not the case and I certainly do not mean to be insulting (or imply that you posess an overly large member either) :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Went to see it as there was nothing else to see, got in for free (£7 for 2 tickets, popcorn and drinks - Fun mistake).. Actually liked it, but then, I had no expectations at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom