Ed Milliband's mum a jew-hating bitch!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just a few days after getting told by the UN Security Council that they're (and I quote) "a bunch of dirty law-breaking terrorist scum" the Israeli's are at it again.

Israel navy intercepts Gaza-blockade busting aid boat

However, there's a lot of high-profile passengers on this one - including new Labour leader Ed's mum!

The voyage is organised by the London-based Jews for Justice for Palestinians.

On board are 82-year-old Holocaust survivor Reuven Moskovitz and Rami Elhanan, an Israeli whose daughter Smadar was killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber in Jerusalem in 1997.

Others include a German nurse, British and US peace activists, and an Israeli reporter.

Prominent British supporters listed on the group's website include actor Stephen Fry and Marion Kozak, the mother of the newly elected Labour Party leader Ed Miliband and former Foreign Secretary David Miliband.

The fucking Jew-hating bitch eh? What the hell's she doing attempting to break Israel's perfectly acceptable defence of their population against an aggressive and well-armed army of racist jew-hating arabs?

Anyway. What's the bet Israel doesn't get trigger happy with this one? ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why are they breaking a blockade in the first place?

Even so, isn't it kind of, umm, in the job description to get shot at if you try to breach military-anything?

Just asking if there's some angle i'm missing etc, not starting a thread war III here :p

Aid-ship(careful with that line there), ofcourse, but aren't there better ways then a breach of a blockade to do so?

Anyway, on the question of;

Anyway. What's the bet Israel doesn't get trigger happy with this one? ;)

The bet is quite high since they didn't get trigger happy already and boarding is complete :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bomb the lot of them I say! and those jungle bunnies!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why are they breaking a blockade in the first place?

Could be because the United Nations have already condemned it as an illegal blockade and passed a resolution against Israel because of it?

That enough of an angle for ya? :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Toht, did you honestly just ask what the blockade is about and why they are trying to break it?

I know not everyone is up to date on all news events, but not knowing about the Isreali blockade of the gaza strip is a big fucking oversight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course he knows.

He's all pissy about a question I asked him that he's too scared to answer so he's just trolling and derailing what might have been an interesting thread. :)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Just to be clear, Stephen Fry and Millibands Mum are supporters, they're not actually on this particular ship.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, did you honestly just ask what the blockade is about and why they are trying to break it?

I know not everyone is up to date on all news events, but not knowing about the Isreali blockade of the gaza strip is a big fucking oversight.

Yes i did, i haven't watched the news in ages (outside random links here and there) and my friend circle...hell finland even...isn't that keen on discussing world events so if i don't hear about it at random, i don't know about it. For example i don't have a tv reception, so i don't even catch random newscasts.

It's not an oversight(in the light you put it), i just don't follow that much world events and politics(and world events) aren't that usual of a pint subject. I undersand why it could be "shocking"(for the lack of a better word) for someone who is more news oriented, but it's just a non-issue really.

That all, that why i asked. Nothing trolling, nothing Scouse related, just a question.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Strange that you managed to post in the State Terrorism thread - which was about the blockade where Israel shot a load of people then, eh?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well that just shows everyone how much Scouse actually reads things.

The post in question is this, a jab at a well used thing i've recieved as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry if I presumed that you actually read a thread you post in.

You did see fit to comment on the thread after all :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just followed suit of many who came before me, Bugz, Jup, Ch3t, Calaen and many others :p

But enough of that;

If they know how dangerous the blockade is, even if it's illegal, isn't it folly to try and run through it with civilian stuff?

Hell, the boat incident last time would be deterrant enough.

Let the army guys do what the army guys do and rely more on drops for example.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, i'll make it short and easy so we avoid a 20 page argument over something or such;

Is the rest of the world pretty much ignoring the situation and no other aid, outside these ships, going there, so they pretty much have to help, or is there another reason like that?

Or, is it just people wanting to help to give extra help, while other countries, military or some such provide help in the area?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Maybe you should, you know, read up on the subject then come back?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah what was i thinking, simple answer for a question. Pfft, it's much better use of space and energy to just throw random comments at it.

You must reaslly hate people who ask for directions around here :p

Funny thing is, me and gumbo(along with scouse who started the thread), actually talked about the incident and i even answered Scouses initial question, go figure :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah what was i thinking, simple answer for a question. Pfft, it's much better use of space and energy to just throw random comments at it.

You must reaslly hate people who ask for directions around here :p

You think there is a simple or clear cut answer to a question about Israel and Palestine?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You think there is a simple or clear cut answer to a question about Israel and Palestine?

Nope, just doubt my question dwelled too deeply into the regional politics and escalating issues.

A question like; Are they doing it 'cause no-one else is doing shit? ; is hardly a essey level information requirement ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom