Eclipse /as on Ywain

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, i was just wondering if we're recreating the Eclipse /as over on Ywain?

If this is the case NFD would like to continue stomping on enemy lands with our friends from the alliance.

If this is not the case please let us know asap :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hey guys, i was just wondering if we're recreating the Eclipse /as over on Ywain?

If this is the case NFD would like to continue stomping on enemy lands with our friends from the alliance.

If this is not the case please let us know asap :)

I thought the /as on hib/dyvet atm was ours? although it wouldn't be the first time I've lost track.

aika

Part of the furniture
I thought the /as on hib/dyvet atm was ours? although it wouldn't be the first time I've lost track.

no, we are in Eclipse /as.

I hope it stays the same on Ywain, I wanna be in the same /as with you and the guys from Crimson Tears etc :>

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I guess you have to recreate guilds and alliances on Ywain or ?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Yea when you transfer the guild leader needs to the transfer the guild by typing the command. All guild info is then tied to that character and only that character can then make the guild again on Ywain to get all the stats you had before.

If the name is already taken on Ywain you have to make a new name, your guilds stats will still stay with the new name.

When guilds are made, alliances can be created.

Na Fianna Dragun are already leaders of an alliance on Ywain with 10 guilds in, could do with a bit of tidying up but to save time and effort we could just throw invites to current eclipse /as guilds as needed?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
no, we are in Eclipse /as.

I hope it stays the same on Ywain, I wanna be in the same /as with you and the guys from Crimson Tears etc :>

Yeah the /as seemed to work well on dyvet, whenever there's been enuff peeps on with free week or whatever. I don't care who 'owns' the /as (i.e. who has to deal with all the crap if there's arguments etc, best off being someone else imo!) as long as it works.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
People use it to organize pugs or pve?

Not to be silly, but by looking on vnboards, many US players seem like twat. Ofc that's probably not the average case though! And then ofc it's the timezone issue

aika

Part of the furniture
yes, we usually have nice /as pugs, when there's enough action/people

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
2 things:

1. I doubt anyone in Eclipse is active atm to remake the /as.

2. US (ywain hib) also already has an Eclipse guild so I recon there's a problem there.

Make a new one tbh.

naic

Loyal Freddie
Any guild from the /as could just refound the /as, no need for eclipse, which is a dead guild, to do it.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Our current /as on Ywain has likes of TD, BaF and TT in from Euro ;0

barbastroumf

Fledgling Freddie
I can transfer the guild and the alliance if people want, im still an active gm of eclipse. But i may need some help ? ? :)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Can do same but may aswell just use the NFD alliance on hib ywain as that had the majority of EU players the 2 weeks i was there.

Everz

FH is my second home
Theres already an Eclipse on US servers already, would need to be renamed etc.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Best option might be to just use the existing NFD Alliance thats already active over there. There is 10 slots free but some of the guild are no longer active, i also doubt that we'll see 10 active guilds from our /as transferring.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
I will move Celtic Fist to Ywain as soon as possible, so let me know if we need guilds into the alliance!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I will move Tuatha Dé Danann over when I can. It is part of the old Eclipse alliance, but I don't object into forming a new alliance and/or joining an existing one with people I know (e.g. old-Euro people)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Also question is if they want to play in 1-man guilds and alliances

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I will move Tuatha Dé Danann over when I can. It is part of the old Eclipse alliance, but I don't object into forming a new alliance and/or joining an existing one with people I know (e.g. old-Euro people)

I think that guild already exists over there.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Well i don't see why we shouldn't just use the existing alliance already over there, it makes no difference who leads it.

I'll be on as soon as the transfers are available, i'll have a toon parked at the guild registrar for alliance invites most likely one of my characters with a name starting with 'Nam' in Na Fianna Dragun

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Using the NFD one over there seems like it'd prevent a lot of hassle to me! We'll be moving UTW over, but ill try as much as possible to leave taglim behind.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Using the NFD one over there seems like it'd prevent a lot of hassle to me! We'll be moving UTW over, but ill try as much as possible to leave taglim behind.

steal my guild and leave me out of it :(

this makes the baby dragons cry irl

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie

I like !
Why not rename it to the followship of prea ?

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
:'( Makes me a SAD PANDA

306_panda_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom