Echekiel Hellbringer

L

leorin

Farewell mate sorry that u leaving this game , take care and i hope one day we meet again. Its been a pleasure to know u
And thx a lot mate for all u r help u gave me, u made this game nicer :))

Good luck in the future my friend!

N

new_echekiel

It's me

ok ok guys i am teh new echekiel, as of yet, only dragon Knights and my companions know that it is me who is ahem me, i will announce myself maybe in game but i dont know yet, and no begging for me to tell you who it is. ok bye bye for now

Echekiel a level 50 mercenary

F

Filth79

/em looks at this post and instantly sends GOA a violation of EULA mail with the link to this post

L

leorin

Filth

Bah..jerks like u maybe got better things to do then be runner boy for GOA...dunno why u msg:es GOA anyways. No crimes or violation of GOA:s code of conduct here..

Go find some other ppls ton harrase

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Re: It's me

Originally posted by new_echekiel
ok ok guys i am teh new echekiel, as of yet, only dragon Knights and my companions know that it is me who is ahem me, i will announce myself maybe in game but i dont know yet, and no begging for me to tell you who it is. ok bye bye for now

eh? :rolleyes:

I don't get it...you don't want people to beg you to ask who you are? Fine by me...

Anyway, i hope you're experienced with playing daoc... Albion needs skilled players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom