EBay

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol i would pay about 20quid for that account. mainly cos i have no money tho.

Chilly

Balls of steel
thats bs, uk_nickl feedback 2, not gonna spend 800 quid on 3rd ever ebay transaction

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
thought accounts sold on ebay got banned?

why would anyone sell it or even buy it in public if thats the case?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
thought accounts sold on ebay got banned?

why would anyone sell it or even buy it in public if thats the case?

because GOA cant prove that the guy who put it on ebay is also the owner of the account, afaik they can only tell ebay that people are selling something which is not their property and ask them to remove the item...

never seen any ebayer i know got banned for it...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think GOA care so long as the subs is being payed.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
rofl :)

i wub ebay

name of the ebay acct selling seems awfully familiar lol

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
tbh ...I think mythic or whoever cant be too pushed about banning ebay accounts at this stage considering a huge amount of people on all servers that are cashing in their chips so to speak ..I just quit too and I didnt announce it on FH and wont tbh and you can imagine there are a large number of people like me who wont open their mouths but will just quit ..

dont mean to turn it into a quit thread but my point is the servers are getting less and less populated ..soon they would prolly pray people buy the accounts on ebay to keep subs coming in ..imo etc ..

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if after WoW release Pryd and Exc will get combined? Just a random thought ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Deepfat said:
I wonder if after WoW release Pryd and Exc will get combined? Just a random thought ;)
Most likely not. Just look at the US servers. And on other games as well. Lots of servers with low population. Its very rare that they merge them. Would be a too big change on the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom