ebay

gohan

FH is my second home
anyone sell alot on ebay?

i need to change my selling paypal but can't figue it out

for some reason my selling paypal has automaticly set itself to the one linked to my ebay E-mail adress without giving me any options, whereas my buying paypal let me choose payment and i set it up as my gmail paypal which is my own personal one

the one linked to my email address is a paypal in my brothers name, it's not a massive problem cos i know all the details but cos i have my own paypal, i can't transfer funds directly to my bank account (as my bank account is already attached to another paypal account) again not a massive issue, i work at barclays where me and my brother both bank so it's easy enought to transfer it to his account from paypal, then onto my account

but it's a long winded pain in the arse, surely somewhere i should be able to choose to register it to my gmail paypal?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What's a post whore?
b10268.jpg

Blates.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought it lacked soul so skipped most of it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ebay is shit and they want your soul as payment for using them to do anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bloody hell people are helpful :p

Best bet is customer service, other then cancelling the whole system and setting it anew.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I read it, but I have no idea what you are trying to do. What I do know is that ebay is a buggy pos, but they will never admit this.

The ebay tech forums are always good place to start. If you're lucky someone will have found a work around - A good tip is to log in to the US site as often they will have fixed whatever interface bug it is which is ruining your account on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom