ebay

G

granny

Regarding people paying real money for accounts/items/gold this made me laugh a lot :)

C

Cyradix

I remember the time when I played UO.... you had people specialized in farming things like gold to sell on their website.

If believe the going rate was 20 dollar for 1000000 gp
They even had people bidding on ebay for houses. I saw a castle going for 1500+ dollar once.....

G

gutrot

BUT, not everyone who plays this game is a kid still living with thier parents with far more time than money, so i would guess the ppl buying this stuff are generally older/richer and have more money than time :)

unfortunately for me, i have neither :D

J

JoxerTheMighty

I clearly am in the wrong business I think :)

F

Fafnir

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel sorry for thoose who buys accounts. My brother sold his Zerk on MLF for 800 dollars.

Just saw this on www.aftonbladet.se

Internetspel stoppas i Thailand
Thailand har som första land blockerat tillgången till lokala dataspel mellan kl tio på kvällen och kl sex på morgonen, rapporterar Ekot. Detta är ett försök att komma åt det ökande dataspelsberoendet bland unga.

I centrum för debatten står spelet Ragnarök, som utspelar sig i en nordisk medeltida fantasivärld. Intresset för spelet har exploderat i Thailand som har 700 000 registrerade spelare. Spelpoäng och fördelar uppges ha sålts och vadslagning förekommit.

Thailand is the first country to block access to local computer game between 22.00-06.00. This is a try to do something about the gameaddiction among the kids.

The center for the debate is the game Ragnarok, the intrest in the game has exploded in Thailand and have 700 000 registerd players. Gamepoints and benefits have been sold and gamling has occured.

D

Demolay

Vulcan told me you were a nighclub stripper Jox - I think you are in the RIGHT business lol

O

old.Glendower

You do realize the irony of negatively commenting on the foiables of other when indeed you are doing the same thing yourself by buying an account, and thus paying to aquire all those exact items?

Simply a matter of degree, and really not all that much either.

O

old.Tohtori

That line went to the sig fosizzle :D

Class act.

EDIT: No doubleposter afterall.

Originally posted by old.Glendower
You do realize the irony of negatively commenting on the foiables of other when indeed you are doing the same thing yourself by buying an account, and thus paying to aquire all those exact items?

Simply a matter of degree, and really not all that much either.

Stop being Mr. Poopiepants Glen :p

People who pay for games online= Normal. In a way. As one can be.

People who buy money ingame with their real hard earned social wellfare money= Silly donkeypoop bashers.

ImO, ergo, dingdong the witch is dead.

G

granny

Originally posted by old.Glendower
You do realize the irony of

But of course, that for me is what gives it a poignant edge ;) Humour is always the best when it's pointed in my opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom