Ebay ppl buying hotmail account

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone noticed the massive amounts of Hotmail.co.uk addresses going on sail on eBay?? Some crazy stuff ! jamesbond@hotmail.co.uk sold for thousands! Thing is... why?? Why would you spend that much on an email addy? "hello im jimmy jim johnson.. here’s my email.. jamesbond@hotmail.co.uk...quite hilarious you mite fined uhahahaha!" and so on.. Are these genuine bids or taking the peep? I mean at the end of the day its @hotmail.co.uk! Crazy...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
A guy at work bought one, relating to his footy team, I really couldn't see the point. I have a good hotmail.com addy, but I think it was a fluke that I got it. It was a long time ago when I registered, so I guess mor were available.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Ooooh, low blow ;)

I don't get it either. I mean, why? Why spend so much on a hotmail address, where for a considerable amount less, you can have yourownfuckingname.com. I won't pretend to understand for a moment...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Presumably because lots of websites don't block hotmail accounts, that must be the reason!

/sarcasm

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
:| thot you werent allowed to post email addys on here :|

Will

/bin/su
I'll ban you all. Muahahahahahahha.

My toe hurts. :/

Will

/bin/su
Brynn said:
fiver says its something to do with bikes
Winner. I stubbed my toe coming off my bike, and the nail is getting ready to fall off.

Toe pierced? Weirdo.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Sounds like something you would do though, William :)
Weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom