eBay III (or.. me trying to make a few quid)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno if anyone's interested, I've just been putting some of my old roleplay books onto eBay (and some new ones)

So if there's anyone out there who's after some of the new White Wolf stuff, or some of the old Dark Ages books, go have a look.

Here's a link to one of 'em, and you can find the rest from there.

If you're not bothered, sorry to intertupt your usual forum posts...(I only started a new thread as the eBay II one went off about pyramid schemes. I promise that's not what I'm doing... honest guv'nor!)

<Ducks and cover in case of flames>

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the market like for older RPG books, I've been thinking of getting rid of some of my collections, like AD&D First and Second Editions ?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can somebody link to Ebay II and close tbfh

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
xane said:
Whats the market like for older RPG books, I've been thinking of getting rid of some of my collections, like AD&D First and Second Editions ?

Don't know yet, I'm hoping it'll be ok. It seems pretty varied, I've seen a 2nd edition Vampire rulebook go for £16 (which was it's brand new price 8 odd years ago) but then I've also seen the new Requiem game going for a fiver.

Ch3tan said:
and just link to your tiems for sale like this http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZrecklessencounters

Cool, thanks, I'll keep that in mind for future reference <makes mental notes>

MYstIC G said:
Can somebody link to Ebay II and close tbfh

Apologies, I'll add any further posts into the old thread as there is more to be added to eBay over the next day or two

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Talyn said:
Apologies, I'll add any further posts into the old thread as there is more to be added to eBay over the next day or two
No biggie, just works better to have one big old thread than lots o lil uns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom