Ebay = Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
as far as im aware this isnt possible without being caught? or is this just bullshit?

seems like they got caught. coz i cant view that page... what was it about?

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Okay...now you made me curious: What was it about? :)

it was a complete guid to macro crafting..and also macro levelling, this guy reckons hes made a programme and guide on how to macro kill/craft ffs do people have to cheat at everything?> :twak:
updated clicky, hes removed the link to his programme tho =(

dontlinktocheatprogramsplease

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thats just stupid, selling accounts and items is bad enough - but selling Cheats!? Also is it just me or have alot of the people giving 'feedback' have worryingly few shiny stars by their name? ;)

Archeon said:
Strange, I can see the first link. Still thats just stupid, selling accounts and items is bad enough - but selling Cheats!? Also is it just me or have alot of the people giving 'feedback' have worryingly few shiny stars by their name? ;)

also noted that they make a few of the SAME spelling mistakes... prolly same person multiple accounts..but what also made me laugh is if you scroll down the feedback to the negative comments...then guy selling calls him a cheat!! lol somepeople are funny! on standards, but yes i had a link to his proggie but lost ill try to find it so i can send it to mythic and GOa, gotta stop these bastards before they totally ruin the game!

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, check out his other items. He has guides for every other game, money hacks etc. My hero xDD

Korax said:
Lol, check out his other items. He has guides for every other game, money hacks etc. My hero xDD

haha yeah but ill give you a tenner if any of them actually work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom