Eating

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i really really want to see Bahu shitting a duck tbh that would be something worth scalding your retina for.

back to topic i just had me brekkie and it was yum yum
(pita bread with tomatoes, cellery and mayo in it Mmmm)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
back to topic i just had me brekkie and it was yum yum
(pita bread with tomatoes, cellery and mayo in it Mmmm)

I really really wanted to say something to that, but this ain't an "equal" board and you're a girl and saying nasty things to girls will get you banned or warned 'cause t...ah fek it...

No wonder you're fat if you eat that sh*T for breakfast! :eek7:

Gamah

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
I really really wanted to say something to that, but this ain't an "equal" board and you're a girl and saying nasty things to girls will get you banned or warned 'cause t...ah fek it...

Isn't she a size 10? Thats not fat you cumguzzling arse monkey.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just finished my hot Pork and stuffing in gravy sandwich, gonna start supping my scotch broth. God I love the Sandwich van!!!!!!!

Gamah

Banned
Calaen said:
Just finished my hot Pork and stuffing in gravy sandwich, gonna start supping my scotch broth. God I love the Sandwich van!!!!!!!

What kind of sandwich van gives youa Hot Pork Stuffing oO

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Isn't she a size 10? Thats not fat you cumguzzling arse monkey.

See? If that was Vlad, or Bugz or Jup...well not Jup...i fear Jup....who i said that to you wouldn't give two rats asses about it :D

Gamah

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
See? If that was Vlad, or Bugz or Jup...well not Jup...i fear Jup....who i said that to you wouldn't give two rats asses about it :D

If you said it about Vlad, I would reply..Lee Hotti is not fat you cum guzzling arse bandit. If you said it about Jup then I would await your ban :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:

Hmmm lol.

MaCaBr3

Banned
old.Tohtori said:

I can't hardely see what's so bad about pita bread, tomatoes, celery & mayo tbh.

Bacon & eggs now that's something to fatten you up.

Calaen

Gamah said:
What kind of sandwich van gives youa Hot Pork Stuffing oO

Could have had Beef aswell :p Newcastle sandwich vans are the rox.

Scoth Broth was fine, finishing up with a home made caramel shortbread breakfast is the best.

Gamah

Banned
Calaen said:
Could have had Beef aswell :p Newcastle sandwich vans are the rox.

Scoth Broth was fine, finishing up with a home made caramel shortbread breakfast is the best.

Newcastle? You mean he can pack his van up and still have some wheels when he leaves?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
If you said it about Vlad, I would reply..Lee Hotti is not fat you cum guzzling arse bandit. If you said it about Jup then I would await your ban :p

See?! You wouldn't defend Bugz :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Why would I?

Well true. Who would. But anyway, my point was that the reaction that's about to come probably will be harder then a usual flame.

Gamah

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
Well true. Who would. But anyway, my point was that the reaction that's about to come probably will be harder then a usual flame.

Well it's because ladies are more weight sensative than your normal gent.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Well it's because ladies are more weight sensative than your normal gent.

And that's bullsh*t :D

"We want equal rights!" "Then learn to take an insult you fat cows!"

But i know that Eq won't mind that post, she'll probably explain something about a tummy removal in quatemalea with a janitor named bob and a gardener named Equarrrrrrrdo.

Calaen

omg he called a Lady fat thats so wrong dude.

Ez lost shitloads of weight aswell.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Toh clearly doesn't have a girlfriend :p

I can concur.

Calling someone fat is quite rude. And it started off this anarexic craze along with the super-slim models.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Toh clearly doesn't have a girlfriend :p

If i did or didn't is off the point :D

I'd call her fat is she asked if she was, but my GF's know this, day one, i shoot things straight with no apologies.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i take no offence at all because i think it was a joke.... and seeing as my size 10 skirt that i brought and went W00T!! about a little while ago is now too big for me because i am teh toned mofo so instead of a weepy girly waaaah waaaaah ill just say this,

dude i been hammering my lateral thigh trainer for almost a year now and i have thighs of steel so ill just content myself with this... arnt you still on your wank a thon?

*does atheletic flexing, and stretching and cracks a walnut or two between thighs*

RAAAWR!!

*throws cellery*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And this is why Eq has always been the only honorary "Seel" around here ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Calaen said:
omg he called a Lady fat thats so wrong dude.

Ez lost shitloads of weight aswell.

unless shes a size 2 shes overweight, all women are,

LEARN TO SLIM YOU FAT BINTS

if someone asks me what i think i see no problem telling them. why did they ask for an oppinion in the first place?

i dont walk around with my flab out and then say "am i looking thinner?" and expect someone to say yeh your a toned mother fucker.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris- said:
unless shes a size 2 shes overweight, all women are,

LEARN TO SLIM YOU FAT BINTS

if someone asks me what i think i see no problem telling them. why did they ask for an oppinion in the first place?

i dont walk around with my flab out and then say "am i looking thinner?" and expect someone to say yeh your a toned mother fucker.

they ask you so youll lie through those lovely pearly white teeth of yours and say "yes dear you look sensational, your buttocks are like a peach and would make a 14 year old philipino boy cry with envy"

i actually used to work with this guy who said he'd allow his wife to go to a size 10 but if she got any bigger he'd make her diet... tbh if i was her id get to a size 20 and then sit on his face while he was sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom