Easymode temp

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
405
Would it be possible to make a competetive temp with these four artis ?

Traldors +jacinas for 10 pierce ( or possibly Cloudsong instead of sash )
GoV+ Golm for magic damage and spell range

Using dex/acu cap items like soot stained boots, immo rings.

Would miss out on Tart charge wich is bad, but cba to farm for AT or charm again.

Any thoughts ?
 

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
1,774
yes its possible, it wont be as good, but it will be a lot easier
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
Tart+Jacina+CS and using the charge, will work very well unless your a Runemaster.

Very stupid to give up the best staff ingame imo.
 

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
405
Aura can be up always ? Didnt have it on my casters.
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
10 mins every 15 mins, but if you run speed, pbt etc. or any other aura it will cancel.

Traldor got resistpierce, for 10 I think mins every 30 mins.
 

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
1,122
5 mins every 30. and really, everythink works. I think I ran with a temp only consisting of GoV and Tart until rr4.

Here, to give you an idea :

Config Report

Stats

Str: 0 Int: 0 Hits: 236
Con: 75 Pie: 98 Power: 0
Dex: 101 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 25 Energy: 24 Crush: 25 (2)
Cold: 29 (5) Matter: 6 Thrust: 23
Heat: 26 Spirit: 24 Slash: 31 (3)

Skills

5 Summoning

5 Darkness

5 Suppression

Focus

50 Suppression Focus

50 Summoning Focus

50 Darkness Focus

Cap Increases

25 Dex

48 Hits

19 Pie

10 Power

Other Bonuses

4 Spell Range Bonus

9 Spell Damage Bonus

10 Casting Speed Bonus

38 Power Percentage Bonus

10 AF Bonus

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Guard of Valor, Caster
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 40 Hits
Effect 2: 18 Piety
Effect 3: 5 Piety Cap Increase
Effect 4: 15 Dexterity
Effect 5: 5 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 4 Spell Range Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Spell Damage Bonus
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 32.00

Arms
Name: Ash Tainted Sleeves
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 22 Dexterity
Effect 2: 22 Piety
Effect 3: 5 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 4: 2 All Magic Skill Bonus
Effect 5: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 6: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 83.33

Head
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 22 Dexterity - 99 precious Vapor Essence
Gem 2: 22 Constitution - 99 precious Earthen Essence
Gem 3: 9 Cold Resist - 99 polished Icy Shielding
Gem 4: 7 Heat Resist - 99 imperfect Heated Shielding
Utility: 61.33

Legs
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 25 Constitution - 99 flawless Earthen Essence
Gem 2: 76 Hits - 99 perfect Blood Essence
Gem 3: 9 Heat Resist - 99 polished Heated Shielding
Gem 4: 3 Energy Resist - 99 rough Light Shielding
Utility: 59.67

Hands
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 7 Body Resist - 99 imperfect Dusty Shielding
Gem 2: 7 Cold Resist - 99 imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 3: 13 Energy Resist - 99 precious Light Shielding
Gem 4: 2 Heat Resist - 99 uncut Heated Shielding
Utility: 58.00

Feet
Name: Soot Stained
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 21 Dexterity
Effect 2: 21 Piety
Effect 3: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 6 Piety Cap Increase
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 28.00

Right Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Left Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Two Handed
Name: Tartaros Gift
Level: 51 Quality: 100
DPS: Bonus:
Effect 1: 15 Piety
Effect 2: 50 All Focus Bonus
Effect 3: 40 Hits
Effect 4: 3 All Magic Skill Bonus
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: 5 Spell Damage Bonus
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 66.00

Ranged
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Neck
Name: Zahur's necklace
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 2: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 3: 6 Spirit Resist
Effect 4: 6 Body Resist
Effect 5: 5 Power Cap Increase
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 36.00

Cloak
Name: Feathered Wrap
Level: 51 Quality: 97
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Body Resist
Effect 2: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 6 Thrust Resist
Effect 4: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 5: 11 Spirit Resist
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 70.00

Jewel
Name: Sun Ruby
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 10 Constitution
Effect 2: 5 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 3: 22 Acuity
Effect 4: 5 Power Cap Increase
Effect 5: 4 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 21.33

Belt
Name: Belt of Moirai
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Spirit Resist
Effect 2: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 3: 8 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 8 Acuity Cap Increase
Effect 5: 8 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 14.00

Right Ring
Name: Ring of the Torrent
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 11 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 10 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 10 Slash Resist
Effect 4: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 62.00

Left Ring
Name: Krojers' Dexterity Ring
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 21 Dexterity
Effect 2: 2 Energy Resist
Effect 3: 2 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 2 Cold Resist
Effect 5: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 10 AF Bonus
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 26.00

Right Wrist
Name: Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Thrust Resist
Effect 2: 80 Hits
Effect 3: 18 Constitution
Effect 4: 48 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 5: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 46.00

Left Wrist
Name: Ebon Hide Bracer
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Body Resist
Effect 2: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 5: 6 Matter Resist
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 60.00
 

siaka

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
109
Mazzaca said:
5 mins every 30. and really, everythink works. I think I ran with a temp only consisting of GoV and Tart until rr4.

Here, to give you an idea :

Config Report

Stats

Str: 0 Int: 0 Hits: 236
Con: 75 Pie: 98 Power: 0
Dex: 101 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 25 Energy: 24 Crush: 25 (2)
Cold: 29 (5) Matter: 6 Thrust: 23
Heat: 26 Spirit: 24 Slash: 31 (3)

Skills

5 Summoning

5 Darkness

5 Suppression

Focus

50 Suppression Focus

50 Summoning Focus

50 Darkness Focus

Cap Increases

25 Dex

48 Hits

19 Pie

10 Power

Other Bonuses

4 Spell Range Bonus

9 Spell Damage Bonus

10 Casting Speed Bonus

38 Power Percentage Bonus

10 AF Bonus

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Guard of Valor, Caster
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 40 Hits
Effect 2: 18 Piety
Effect 3: 5 Piety Cap Increase
Effect 4: 15 Dexterity
Effect 5: 5 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 4 Spell Range Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Spell Damage Bonus
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 32.00

Arms
Name: Ash Tainted Sleeves
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 22 Dexterity
Effect 2: 22 Piety
Effect 3: 5 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 4: 2 All Magic Skill Bonus
Effect 5: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 6: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 83.33

Head
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 22 Dexterity - 99 precious Vapor Essence
Gem 2: 22 Constitution - 99 precious Earthen Essence
Gem 3: 9 Cold Resist - 99 polished Icy Shielding
Gem 4: 7 Heat Resist - 99 imperfect Heated Shielding
Utility: 61.33

Legs
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 25 Constitution - 99 flawless Earthen Essence
Gem 2: 76 Hits - 99 perfect Blood Essence
Gem 3: 9 Heat Resist - 99 polished Heated Shielding
Gem 4: 3 Energy Resist - 99 rough Light Shielding
Utility: 59.67

Hands
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 7 Body Resist - 99 imperfect Dusty Shielding
Gem 2: 7 Cold Resist - 99 imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 3: 13 Energy Resist - 99 precious Light Shielding
Gem 4: 2 Heat Resist - 99 uncut Heated Shielding
Utility: 58.00

Feet
Name: Soot Stained
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 21 Dexterity
Effect 2: 21 Piety
Effect 3: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 6 Piety Cap Increase
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 28.00

Right Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Left Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Two Handed
Name: Tartaros Gift
Level: 51 Quality: 100
DPS: Bonus:
Effect 1: 15 Piety
Effect 2: 50 All Focus Bonus
Effect 3: 40 Hits
Effect 4: 3 All Magic Skill Bonus
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: 5 Spell Damage Bonus
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 66.00

Ranged
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Neck
Name: Zahur's necklace
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 2: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 3: 6 Spirit Resist
Effect 4: 6 Body Resist
Effect 5: 5 Power Cap Increase
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 36.00

Cloak
Name: Feathered Wrap
Level: 51 Quality: 97
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Body Resist
Effect 2: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 6 Thrust Resist
Effect 4: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 5: 11 Spirit Resist
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 70.00

Jewel
Name: Sun Ruby
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 10 Constitution
Effect 2: 5 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 3: 22 Acuity
Effect 4: 5 Power Cap Increase
Effect 5: 4 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 21.33

Belt
Name: Belt of Moirai
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Spirit Resist
Effect 2: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 3: 8 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 8 Acuity Cap Increase
Effect 5: 8 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 14.00

Right Ring
Name: Ring of the Torrent
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 11 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 10 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 10 Slash Resist
Effect 4: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 62.00

Left Ring
Name: Krojers' Dexterity Ring
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 21 Dexterity
Effect 2: 2 Energy Resist
Effect 3: 2 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 2 Cold Resist
Effect 5: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 10 AF Bonus
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 26.00

Right Wrist
Name: Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Thrust Resist
Effect 2: 80 Hits
Effect 3: 18 Constitution
Effect 4: 48 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 5: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 46.00

Left Wrist
Name: Ebon Hide Bracer
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Body Resist
Effect 2: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 5: 6 Matter Resist
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 60.00
the template has no pierce whatsoever, which imo sucks but each to their own. You would be better off using traldors + cs/coz to cap pierce and get some additional dmg every 30 mins. The tart charge is nice but as a normal caster, ie not a warlock you won't need it unless you run in grps and if you run in grps you should aim for atleast 5 passive pierce + 9dmg.
 

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
931
Having jacina somewhat offsets the fact that you don't have tartaros charge, and you also got 5% and 10% arcane siphon, and 10% passive pierce. You will also have capped spell range when using golm and 9% range without golm which is very nice imo.
 

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
1,122
siaka said:
the template has no pierce whatsoever, which imo sucks but each to their own. You would be better off using traldors + cs/coz to cap pierce and get some additional dmg every 30 mins. The tart charge is nice but as a normal caster, ie not a warlock you won't need it unless you run in grps and if you run in grps you should aim for atleast 5 passive pierce + 9dmg.
I know it suck(ed)s, that's why I'm not using it anymore, just thought it would be a good example for an easymode temp.
Atm I'm using 9% dmg and 5% passive pierce (AT) + CS Aura up most of the time.
And btw, the Tart charge actually is needed, I've about 25% pp in temp and I run mostly in a duo, still I go oop now and then in the middle of a fight and MCL isn't an option.
 

siaka

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
109
Mazzaca said:
I know it suck(ed)s, that's why I'm not using it anymore, just thought it would be a good example for an easymode temp.
Atm I'm using 9% dmg and 5% passive pierce (AT) + CS Aura up most of the time.
And btw, the Tart charge actually is needed, I've about 25% pp in temp and I run mostly in a duo, still I go oop now and then in the middle of a fight and MCL isn't an option.
well its being a while since i've played my rm actively but I remeber being able kill perhaps 5 targets solo before needing a pot/tart charge when duo and its not commonplace surviving such odds in the current state of rvr as casters are far more common than they were in odins gate pre nf and one caster add can really screw things for small grps. That was with 12%pp btw and jamming the dark spec nuke. Oh and i'm not disagreeing with you here, merely pointing out traldors is probably the better choice for a 'low end' caster template and the template you posted falls into that category.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom