Easy problem?

K

kekeka

Well you have probably heard this many times before, but since I really CAN'T solve it I must ask...
I have just re-installed DAoC from a long time of inactivity and I do not have login OR password anymore, I only have my CD-key...how the f**k can I login?
I can't create a new acc, it says:"This CD key is already used by another account!"
Please help =/

K

kekeka

Ok, I'll try that...but how long does it take for them to answer?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Best not to ask that question. You will only lose faith in the world and humanity and become a souless monster.

Of course, you may get lucky and they will answer within a few days.

S

Sard-Nair

They say within 24Hours, but ... we all know you +48hours ontop of that 24hours...

if u have ur GAME LOGIN its quite easy to recover ur log info

O

old.Sandariel

Game login: First letter of your first name + your lastname + number.
So if your name is "Jack Bauer" your gamelogin would be:
jbauerX where X would be some random number.

If your email adress is still the same as the one you registered your copy with just try the "I forgot my password"-link and try

jbauer0
jbauer1
etc.
untill you got it sent to your account.
If your name is quite rare you'll most likely be lucky within the first 2 or 3 tries.

If you didn't register the copy yourself or if you don't have the email adress anymore, well, -> subscription@goa.com

L

living

oh yea and if he got numer 7 or something he will spam 6 other people with their own login :) Hehe but it works tho.

R

renwick

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
They say within 24Hours, but ... we all know you +48hours ontop of that 24hours...

if u have ur GAME LOGIN its quite easy to recover ur log info

I waited 1 1/2 month for my password, but at least they gave me the password after they billed me for a new month.. (and lucky me got 2 days free).. . ... ..

So I would suggest +1080 on top of those +48 hours :p

Or.. wait.. Maybe you will get it in a few moments since you have not given them your billing info yet ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom