Easter egg

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Easter is almost upon us and in spirit of the season I put forward the question: what would be the most disgusting thing you could put in an easter egg?

Discuss. :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Easter is almost upon us and in spirit of the season I put forward the question: what would be the most disgusting thing you could put in an easter egg?

Discuss. :p

*rubs his hands together with glee, sitting back to wait for tris- to post*

England Expects Every Man Do His Duty!

Don't disappoint us Tris-!

:england:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
A real semi boiled egg.

For a month.

Even jiz can't beat that.

Ok here goes:

A raw trout, warmed up but not cooked, mashed together with ten week old eggs, put in a blender with milk that has been left in the sun for 2 weeks so that the milk is almost solid, blend for 30 seconds.

ok, open the blender and put curry mix in there, open it again and put the whole mix in the easter egg. Add a picture of jade goody in there, then finally insert a music CD with steven segal on it in there.

I'd rather find a bomb in my easter egg than that!! :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
my rugby housemates shit gathered from a diet of doner kebab every single day, sometimes he gets a burger and chips for lunch too, along with plenty of beer, chocolate, bread, and other lovely things

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha rep for all (except the seel who i can't give to before spreading etc).

I was thinking something along the lines of Mika.. wait until a day when you have a really bad diorrhea (sp?) and dump a load of it in there. Serve warm. :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
blend up the following -

runny shit infected with typhoid
a pigs brain
a small baby
the puss from the faces of 10,000 geeks
meat of choice

once youve blended it, pour it into your egg and add in some maggots. close the top with some chocolate but leave some air holes for respiration.
mature for 2 days and serve.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
blend up the following -

runny shit infected with typhoid
a pigs brain
a small baby
the puss from the faces of 10,000 geeks
meat of choice

once youve blended it, pour it into your egg and add in some maggots. close the top with some chocolate but leave some air holes for respiration.
mature for 2 days and serve.

Rofl, someone rep tris for me! !!!!!1 crazy crazy man :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
A round of my excrement after a night out on guinness and finishing off with a vindaloo - and let's not forget the complementary jar of jalapenos before bed dipped in tabasco sauce.

Yes yes yes.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
an inside out chicken!

think about the dynamics involved in this before you dismiss it. Right; ready?

Ok so as we all know chickens lay eggs... *extends board pointer...and points* which as i have already discussed in an earlier hypothisis may or may not be a form of child abuse on the chickens part, i mean what do you call it when people lay babies?

So we have the chicken laying the egg, it adopts the usual egg laying position feet apart, its facial features are composed yet slightly anxious as it awaits the arrival of its egg. Or what it expects to be a normal egg of the same variety it has laid ever since it reached laying age.

The egg, once formed, causes distention in the chickens pelvic region and the eyes start to noticably protrude, this, ladies and gentlemen is no ordinary egg!

This chicken has begun to lay a 4cm thick egg that is approximately 36cm by 50cm in diameter, this would be like a human giving birth to an eight year old child...
*uses pointer*

...and not one of those puny third world eight year olds either, i'm talking about a robust, burger munching, coke swigging eight year old, possibly from a council estate.

So the chicken has begun to lay the egg but the sheer ammount of energy and effort required to lay the afore mentioned egg had produces such a high level of stress and tension in the chickens body that the chicken is literally turned inside out! Yes, the chicken is turned...inside...out! think about it a moment

*points*

The only way that the chickens body could possibly expel this gigantic egg is to destroy its self. The egg then reacts with the air and consumes its host chicken by way of osmosis in order to prevent it from collapsing in upon its self, its only thought now that it has come in to the world is self preservation and all the pressure and heat generated by its being laid has lead to it warming and becoming soft so it must ingest its now deceased parent in order to maintain its own structural integrity!

And that ladies and gentlemen would be the most disturbing thing to find inside an easter egg

*retracts pointer*

Good evening!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
A photo of all the FH members pissed.

I win. No one else need post.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
But Ez, an inside out chicken sounds kinda yummy! You could have the stuffing on the outside too and serve it with rice and curry. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom