TV Eastenders

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I have to say Eastenders are on to a winner atm, im glad they have made Poppy a more permanent character.

I could watch a whole 30 mins of Poppy and Jody they are brilliant together

/inbeforeeastendersisshit

georgie

FH is my second home
wuh??

[edit]
shit. someone did that one already. :(

duh!

[/edit]

Marc

FH is my second home
Roxy Mitchell is my friend on facebook

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Marc, every time I log on FB it says Marc ******* is now friends with -- and lists like 15 people. HOW CAN YOU KNOW?MEET SO MANY PEOPLE ALL THE TIMEEEEEEE?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Haven't watched an episode for years

Arthur Fowler stabbing his hand
Den & Angie
Lofty

That was Eastenders

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc, every time I log on FB it says Marc ******* is now friends with -- and lists like 15 people. HOW CAN YOU KNOW?MEET SO MANY PEOPLE ALL THE TIMEEEEEEE?

There are probably 20 max I added for the lulz. Still waiting for the chuckle brothers to accept :D The rest I can all account for. I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone well

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If we're facebook bragging about famous friends, I'd probably win, so I'll leave myself out of this one.

;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm friends with Jesus and God.

(or that's what the leaflet told me)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Eastenders is absolute bollocks. However great the story was it wouldnt cover the fact that majority of the actors, if not all...are fucking shite.

I don't think there is one decent soap. Annoys the shit out of me when i walk in and she's wedged in the chair watching emmerdale, coronation street and eastenders...its a double fucking bill of coronation street on a monday.

allllllllthough....

Corrie pin-up Michelle Keegan shows off her amazing figure in a hot pink bikini | Mail Online

I'd kick her back doors right in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom