Easirs blade site moved ?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys,

I see the aesirs blade site is gone from the old url. Could anyone direct me to the new url ?

Its my old guild and i like to read how they are doing and at time spost some stuff too.

thanx :),

Reggie

Oh before i forget. chances are i forget about checking my inbox on freddies. Could the one knowing the new url mail me on reggie@xs4all.nl about it.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
http://guild.evilhenchman.com

god, i helped design/write that site soooooo long ago.....back in the days when i was in AB - back when i was a n00b.....

oh wait, i still am....

Still think whoodoo's "fables" are teh funny :)

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Reggie, long time no see good bud nice to see you about m8. Come visit anytime more than welcome always good to see a Original Blade about.

Runoff
Aesir's Blade

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
heya guys thanx :).

Yeah you know me. been busy. Though right now im not to busy. Only playing some ryzom saga. Then playing raids with guild in wow. Played some titan quest and on legendary now.

Ah the days of daoc :). But damn i dont wanna pay for my bot but i do wanna play my ranger. My minstrel on classic really was crap so i got bored and moved wow.

Now wow bores me again except the guild raids are fun. I even got to rank 13 in wow on my warlock but bahh wow pvp is utter crap.

Thinking about it maybe some day ill come back to daoc again, for the 4th time :). Amazing you guys all still play hehehe.

I'm kinda waiting on age of conan. Seems a very cool game and hopefully good world pvp :).

See you on the aesir forums.

Greetz,

Reggie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom