Earth spec theugist question inside :P

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
been thinking about going earth with my theugist.
But i would love to know how much damage a earthlord hits for in pvp.. also how much if its ml9'ed (convoker)
so feel fre to post screenshots of damge or a link on where to find any infomation on the topic

- English -

Resident Freddy
better earth pets, pbt, but you will nuke for less and the pets are really only for interupts , so I dunno if its worth going earth.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
air spec is abit bad with earth or ice pets tho, if you go 25 ice, wich you will have to if you wanna use icepets for interrupts, then you´ll have the shit earth pets, if you go 20 earth you will have lvl 37 earthpets, but icepets wont interrupt.. so its really balancing what you feel is more needed :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:
been thinking about going earth with my theugist.
But i would love to know how much damage a earthlord hits for in pvp.. also how much if its ml9'ed (convoker)
so feel fre to post screenshots of damge or a link on where to find any infomation on the topic

Wil check on my earth theurg (48e) but think earthlords hit for about 130 on average, depends on who your petting can range up to about 230 per hit.

Earthlords run at speed 5 which is one of the reasons to spec high, other wise people will sprint away and pets get a bit useless..

:m00:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
earth theurgs r gimps... u need 25 ice for ice pets to interrupt. earth pets are treated like druid pets, they interrupt all the time, no matter level.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
earth theurgs r gimps... u need 25 ice for ice pets to interrupt. earth pets are treated like druid pets, they interrupt all the time, no matter level.

^ exactely how i feel :)

at gorre beta i played theurg very often, testing many different specs, and the best one is hands down 45a 25i 16e. specnook + OP airpets if used in right situation (stuns thru bodyguard, stun spams moccing people, tanks, etc, without immunity). the higher level icepets hardly do more damage than the lower level ones, 25 is fine and ranged snare + interrupt + decent dmg is nice. green airpets.. well.. if someone will hit a blue pet, it will drop just as easy as green one and they interrupt every hit either way

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
My Earthlords usually hit for around 200 damage depending on the enemy class/armour type etc (im 48 earth spec on my theurgist).

With ML9 that goes up to around 600 on enemy tanks but i've seen my Earthlord hit a SB for 950 before now.

If you get chance (which is rare) you can EB and haste the earthlord but its not often you'll have the time, have done so before though and the EB did another 150 damage on top.

Probably be easier to pull it off with 3 quickbars but I havent tried personally, I don't use theurgist often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom