Ear Hair

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
In the last couple of years I have started to notice that my ear hair is growing alot darker and thicker. Sadly this morning I pulled a few of the bastards and they are almost as thick as pubes now! :(

I have a weed whacker to keep it all nice and tidy but I am just wondering is this normal at 33 years of age? I am terrified of becoming one of those blokes with masses of ear and nasal hair, you know the ones, half wookie half human hybrids.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i thought you were half wookie already? when i fucked your mom it felt like i was fucking a yeti in more than once sence at least.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In the last couple of years I have started to notice that my ear hair is growing alot darker and thicker. Sadly this morning I pulled a few of the bastards and they are almost as thick as pubes now! :(

I have a weed whacker to keep it all nice and tidy but I am just wondering is this normal at 33 years of age? I am terrified of becoming one of those blokes with masses of ear and nasal hair, you know the ones, half wookie half human hybrids.

Hell, i noticed when i was picking my ear...as you DO *looks around* WHAT?! You do!...anyway, something wiggly, pull, earhair! Yowie!

Like..umm...had a point but you get it!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH

I don't know.. but i'm getting those dark hairs in my nose! :( I'm terrified of becoming one of "those" as well, even though I'm managing to keep it clean and tidy so far. I'm 34 so I bloody hope it's normal at our age. Thankfully my ears are still nice and smooth.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
like other places with hair...

yes you guessed it... it was his head :(

baldy!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wouldnt know, havnt been in the right angle of being buttfucked by strapons to notice...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i heard this theory that as men get older their hair starts to fall through the head so they go bald on top but have copius ammounts of it coming through the ears and nose...just think what kind of combover (or comb up and over) you could make!

anyhoo not to worry chaps, i was in the bath the other day and found a dark hair on my nipple! luckily though it was one of B2s and had floated up and beached its self while i was soaking lol

not really relevant but i just wanted to discuss my nipple!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
lol i heard this theory that as men get older their hair starts to fall through the head so they go bald on top but have copius ammounts of it coming through the ears and nose...

Its true, mine is being sucked in from the top of my head and forced out of my ears and nose at an alarming rate :eek7:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
noshair.jpg

trimmer.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol i heard this theory that as men get older their hair starts to fall through the head so they go bald on top but have copius ammounts of it coming through the ears and nose...just think what kind of combover (or comb up and over) you could make!

Luckily we don't go bald in my family so that theory goes right out the window ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I check my ears and nose for hair daily and any fucker that dares to show his tip is plucked right out. It's the only way to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom