EA store?

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Not having bought the game yet for myself I was wondering if I buy it at eastore.com can I get the key mailed to me or do I have to wait for a box to arive in the mail?

Just wondering, as if I have to wait for the box I might aswell pick it up at my local store on tuesday. :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Either way EA Store are now saying theyve sold out of head start/etc codes.

Go with direct2drive.co.uk if you want to order online & get a key via email.

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Accualy I just tried ordering it at direct2drive but they wont let me buy it.. "country restricted" :) I live in Norway and it says they sell it uk and eu but, whatever. Guess Il wait till tuesday and buy it in at store.

swejan

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone been able to download the game from EA Store yet? Received a mail on the 12th that I was able to download but in the download manager the start option on Warhammer is still greyed out and I'm unable to download, anyone have the same problem? I have the open beta client installed so is it possible to play headstart with it?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Open beta client, if patched up to what was the correct version for yesterday, will be fine for launch.

If you havent patched it yet youll have a few MB to download from the patch server.

No big deal either way, theres no point downloading it all over again from EA: its the same thing - and youd have to patch that anyway.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Accualy I just tried ordering it at direct2drive but they wont let me buy it.. "country restricted" :)
So Lie.

They take Paypal, which means there is no checking between the address details you give them, and those on your payment method.

At your own risk obviously, but other folks have done this without a problem ;)

ozar

Loyal Freddie
i live in the uk......and i got the same country restricted lol....had to go with EA

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
I went to orderhistory and saw a code on my EA store account.
It begins with WARSEA and I'm wondering if that is the headstart code for SE costumers?
Will the headstart code convert to the original CD-key? I will only need the headstartcode to play and I wont need an additional key on Thursday 18 sept when the game releases for real?

Pardon my English, can't really explain this well enough hope you guys know what I mean.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
I went to orderhistory and saw a code on my EA store account.
It begins with WARSEA and I'm wondering if that is the headstart code for SE costumers?
Dont think so.

I have a code on EA store starting WARSEA - Im assuming thats the 'retal' game code that we'll need later in the week.

They also sent 2 codes via email:

LIVE GAME HEADSTART: PSEA0M-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UNLOCKABLE ITEMS: PSEG0M-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check your email ... or wait for it to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom