EA nerfing Mythic into ground (1.91c), time to quit and whine!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
From The Camelot Herald:

"===================================
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.91c Release Notes
Additional Style Changes
October 18, 2007
===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The volume has been decreased on the introductory game sound (Mythic.wav) by 50%"

Seriously, enough is enough! I will change the file to 500% of the sound volume it has now or quit out of protest if it's not possible! Can't take this glorious best of all introductory game sounds away this way.

On a serious note, frontal AF debuff styles and snare styles all over the place, argl!

F

For Teh Lulz

Dual Shadows for mercenarys is now a follow up from a back move :O oooo err eh :O

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
For mercs:
"- The level 34 Dual Wield style 'Dark Tendrils' is now an anytime style and its damage has increased slightly."

It's 0.9 GR now, so will be around 1.0?

For BMs:
"- The level 15 Celtic Dual style 'Thunderstorm' is now an anytime detaunt style.
- The level 34 Celtic Dual style 'Meteor Shower' is now an anytime style and its damage has increased slightly"

Both are 0.88 atm. MS will probably be close to 1.0 as well.

For zerker:
"- The level 4 Left Axe style 'Doubler' is now a front positional attack with an 8 damage per tick bleed.
- The level 21 Left Axe style 'Scathing Blade' now chains off of 'Doubler'."

Front chain with 0.61 and 1.0 GR styles.
That's slightly higher than DF is now on average, but it's a chain and front positional.

Good thing my classic BM is now 24 and i hardly play my zerker anymore. :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hrmm, not really awake but seems lot of melee snares there. The volume on that intro was fucking stupid, which advertisers would get into their thick heads that kind of upfront promo just gets on peeps tits and makes them resent it. Or, depressing thought, mebbe they know their business and it brainswashes em in the end.

Would be nice if they did something about the leaflets they cram in the sunday papers and u have to hold them above the bin to shake them out and throw 1/2 the paper away and the adverts on tv which are louder volume than the progs themselves and nearly give u a heart attack when they come on!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ZOMG who gives a crap about af debuff styles or character fixes when the game intro sound has been nerfed - NOOOOOOOOOOO! its the end i tell you, the end /cry ;)

Keitan

Banned
so they just made dual wieldclasses a tad better? nice :D thid zerker inc :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Finally,i hated to start daoc after i played something else and have noise coming out of my speakers :p

Who says Mythic don't listen their customers!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
and the adverts on tv which are louder volume than the progs themselves and nearly give u a heart attack when they come on!

Actually that's not entirely true. The volume is just compressed so while the TV program uses volume range 1-100, the adverts use volume range 80-100 which gives the impression of being much louder.

Yay at the volume change tho.. when logging on late at night it was a real pain!

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Boring light tank changes, always liked the fact each had totally different styles, now its all the same.. "decent anytime", side stun, rear snare with lvl 50 style followup.. ZzZz

All my merc wanted was a hit bonus on Flank and they dont even get that xd

Not that i'll ever get to play my merc again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom