Left 4 Dead 2
Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Reach
Alan Wake
Last.fm on the dashboard
Sky TV
Facebook
Full HD 1080p movies playing instantly (similar to ninjavideo/iplayer)
Sharing movies to watch in a room with others, cinema style (something Sony Home tried and failed)
Project Natal (thing i find funny is no controller and it shows skateboarding, right after having Tony Hawk out to show off his new game with controller)

Microsoft Press Conference - E3 09 Live Video Game Demos at GameSpot

I wonder what Nintendo and Sony pull out

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Plus they've got the next MGS and Final Fantasy coming too :) Don't forget those.

I have an idea about what Sony will say, a big part will be to do with their new firmware me thinks.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oh yes those too. Never really bothered with them but i know some will

I love the fact we are finally getting TV here courtesy of Sky and not Netflix

Uara

Part of the furniture
i've been watching all the stuff off IGN.....EA was a bit meh but Ubi seemed pretty good!

Marc

FH is my second home
I thought FF was playstaion exclusive?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
FF XIII Versus will be, FF XIII will be 360 & PS3

Lethul

FH is my second home
Some nice games from what I've seen so far. Altho Project Natal does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a little bit better Eyetoy or whatever it was called and it was donkey shit :p When I game I wanna sit down in my comfi expensive sofa!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah doesnt do much for me to be honest but it could be good for party type games

megadave

I am a FH squatter
New PS3 controller makes the Wii look like a useless pile of crap. Although that's not so hard to do.

FF7 is now downloadable on the PSN :D Also FFXIV (mmorpg) is exclusive to ps3 but not out for another year ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
GT5 damage re-rumored == ooooh.
FFXIV == o_O Online exclusive for PS3? WTF?!
New MGS for PS3 == Oooh pretty
Cross-platform games == Meh

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Also FFXIV (mmorpg) is exclusive to ps3 but not out for another year ;)

and PC.

Boring e3 really. WHERE ARE ALL THE 2D FIGHTERS? I couldn't care less about all those stealth/action/driving games.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Multiplatform:
* The Beatles: Rock Band
* Tony Hawk: Ride
* Final Fantasy XIII
* Aliens vs. Predator
* Army of Two: The 40th Day
* Assassin's Creed II
* Batman: Arkham Asylum
* Battlefield: Bad Company 2
* Bioshock 2
* Blur
* Dante's Inferno
* Final Fantasy XIII
* Just Cause 2
* The King of Fighters XII
* LEGO Rock Band
* Lost Planet 2
* Marvel vs. Capcom 2
* Modern Warfare 2
* Need for Speed: Shift
* Planet 51
* Red Faction: Guerrilla
* Warriors Orochi 2

Some amazing titles in the multiplatform :d, Assasins creed 2, Red Faction: Geurilla, Modern Warefare 2, FFXIII, Bioshock 2, AVP3 definitely worth highlighting

Microsoft Exclusives

XBLA:
* Shadow Complex
* Joyride

Xbox 360:
* Crackdown 2
* Left 4 Dead 2
* Splinter Cell: Conviction
* Forza Motorsport 3
* Halo: ODST
* Halo: Reach
* Alan Wake
* Project Natal

Kind of dissapointed in the Microsoft one tbh, no exclusives which are "wow" for me (exclusives not 360/pc releases where i buy for PC every viable time for the better picture)
Halo OST looked pretty dull
Alan Wake looked good but is on PC aswell, Crackdown is one i am looking forward to as i liked the first one.
Project Natal while great for a tech demo and social/interface thing i can't see being particularly useful in real games (bar maybe racing) and gimicks

Playstation Exclusives
PSN:
* Final Fantasy VII

PSP:
* Gran Turismo
* Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
* Resident Evil: Portable
* Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

PlayStation 3 Exclusives:
* Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
* MAG
* Agent
* Final Fantasy XIV Online
* ModNation Racers
* The Last Guardian
* Gran Turismo 5
* God of War III
* Motion Controller

Their presentation was boring as usual but the content was awesome,
Looking forward to MAG, GOW3, Uncharted in particular
The motion controller is the best out of the 3 imo and looks like it can actually be useful in a game setting, bring on starwars with real lightsabre fighting!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
In theory MAG sounds good but i cant see it being fun, too hectic and imagine the bandwidth needed to play it too. PSP is dead, mine has gathered so much dust in a drawer.

Assasins Creed was such a failure i hope the second one is better.

Crackdown 2 looks good, no cell shading

2 halo games? hmmm not really interested, i sacked Halo 3 off in favour of COD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
None of the Final Fantasy games or GT interest me either, never have done

Chronictank

FH is my second home
In theory MAG sounds good but i cant see it being fun, too hectic and imagine the bandwidth needed to play it too. PSP is dead, mine has gathered so much dust in a drawer.
It's not the bandwidth thats the issue as you are just connecting to a sony server via PSN rather than halo style peer to peer
It's whether the playstation can handle so much stuff happening on the screen

Helme

Resident Freddy
The things that has impressed me most so far is the Old Republic intro, it's simply awesome - hopefully they'll release some game info soon heh.

When it comes to gameplay, Assassin's Creed 2 is tied with Splinter Cell: Conviction, both looked just genuinly fun, and in AC2's case, despite the first games flaws its still a game I've got installed and play every now and then to just jump around so I'm keeping my hopes up.

They really need to release more information on Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 however :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Splinter Cell: Conviction

they've removed all the cool gadgets, and it has now become a scripted actiongame - I don't get why people think it looks so cool.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Just watching more on xbox live and i really dont believe a word peter molyneux says. He is such a waffler. If they are so proud of that little boy why are they only showing it behind closed doors to a select few?

He promised so much with Fable 2 and failed, i dont believe a word that man says

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOL love his wiki page

Peter Molyneux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lauded as one of the world's most brilliant and inventive game developers, Molyneux has nevertheless acquired a reputation for issuing over-enthusiastic descriptions of games under development, which are found to be somewhat less ambitious when released. The most well-known case of this was with the game Fable, released in 2004 without many of the features talked about by Molyneux in press interviews during development

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I think this years E3 was very nice... I usually dont play anything then the current mmo (vanguard for now) but i found a handful of titles that looked promesing...

The new mario bros. game for wii looked awesome, i might actually have to take my brother out for dinner... at his place... with his wii... :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom