E&E on irc!

Tilda

Just a little heads up, for most of you;

There is now an Eyes and Ears irc chan, on quakenet at #E&E
It contains, E&E from most realm/server combinations, and all of us can contact GM's for you.
So if theres nobody ingame and you have probelems, feel free to swing by #E&E and ask for a hand.

[Disclaimer] It should be noted that the E&E is a voluntary group, who are in no way paid members of GOA, nor do they have special powers to help you. All they can do, is try and get in touch with a GM if theres none around. Please also note that the GM's are not always avaliable nor are they always able to fix your problems immediately or in exactly the way you want.

GMs are not available 24/7 nor are the E&E. Lag, idleness and laziness may impact the response time of this channel.
[/Disclaimer]

E&E info can be found here

E&E listings can be found here for Excalibur

And here for Prydwen

Tilda

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
GMs are not available 24/7 nor are the E&E. Lag, idleness and laziness may impact the response time of this channel.
Well Im laziness, who are the other 2?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
It may be worth mentioning that GMs do not work during the weekend. It seems obvious to me and a lot of other players, but, some players managed to surprise me a few times so far.

Ziva

Fluffy
Wow very good idea :clap:

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a whinechannel hehe.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
It may be worth mentioning that GMs do not work during the weekend. It seems obvious to me and a lot of other players, but, some players managed to surprise me a few times so far.
Depending on the shift they are on, GMs are normally available until either approximately 19:30 CET or 23:00 CET, workdays only.

With some luck one of them might be online outside the regular times, and if we ask nicely they might help out of the goodness of their hearts, but it would be their own spare time they're sacrificing. So far that reason we try to bug them as little as possible even if they are online, but if you have a large ML BG raid being unable to continue for some reason, or something similar, it's worth a shot.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Thorarin said:
Depending on the shift they are on, GMs are normally available until either approximately 19:30 CET or 23:00 CET, workdays only.

With some luck one of them might be online outside the regular times, and if we ask nicely they might help out of the goodness of their hearts, but it would be their own spare time they're sacrificing. So far that reason we try to bug them as little as possible even if they are online, but if you have a large ML BG raid being unable to continue for some reason, or something similar, it's worth a shot.
Just a little further to this:

Complaining that an encounter is bugged and asking for GM help at 4am in the channel will usually get a /slap response ;)

A nice idea is that, as Thorarin says, if you are running a large ML raid, try and idle in the #E&E channel during it, incase anything happens that needs help. If there are no E&E on the raid from your realm, one of the others in the channel might be able to get a hold of one of the GMs for you, but that is not guaranteed. We can try our best, but if it's not possible, it's not possible :(

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
So which E&E do we contact for Glastonbury? :)

Bumped, but who cares. I still want to know!!

Tilda

I'm around on hib/glast when I can be!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
The links in the thread dont work, go to page not found for mehg! ;/

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
way to bump 2 year old thread
fyi a link to this thread is stickied to the top of the RvR board, so i guess either the link needs removing, or this post needs updating :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom