E & E guild?

C

-chancer-

what is this Eye's and Ear's guild?

ive seen it in a few people's siggy's what exctly is it tho

O

old.Icebreaker

These are the little helpers of Goa. Normal Players etc.

Teh Eyes and Ears of Goa! :D

W

Whoodoo_RD

E&E are there to provide feedback on things that happen in game, and to provide assistance with testing, fault reporting and bug abuse.

Basically, go to www.daoc-europe.com and look atthe volunteers section.

R

rynnor

They are like agents in the Matrix - heartless AI serving teh Ewul System!!!

B

Brannor McThife

Mr Anderssson.

:D

E&E Are SPIES!!!111

<coughs>

-G

S

Sharma

Brannor McThife
Earther

pffff :D

K

kr0n

E & E are bunch of people who lick furry french ass every now and then to keep their position within the first ring of useless information. Also known to harrass regular players with the so-called "position" within the institute players know as GOA. They don't directly work to GOA, but rather tell on what people want and what people do (mainly the last one) and whine about everything that is even slightly fun but against Teh CoC. (Also known as the Brannor syndrome)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Heh, Brannor doesnt care about the CoC anymore, didnt you know? ^^

K

kr0n

That's a plot I tell you, a plot! Soon he will spike someone with a 12 foot spear up the ass with CoC written all over it...

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by kr0n
That's a plot I tell you, a plot! Soon he will spike someone with a 12 foot spear up the ass with CoC written all over it...
:eek:

Watch it you. I might come back just to stalk you. How many level 50's you have (want to lose) this time?

:flame:

-G

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by kr0n
E & E are bunch of people who lick furry french ass every now and then to keep their position within the first ring of useless information. Also known to harrass regular players with the so-called "position" within the institute players know as GOA. They don't directly work to GOA, but rather tell on what people want and what people do (mainly the last one) and whine about everything that is even slightly fun but against Teh CoC. (Also known as the Brannor syndrome)

Not that pr0n's at all bitter.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Think he got bit by the CoC and finally has somewhere to whine about it?

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
E&E are there to provide feedback on things that happen in game, and to provide assistance with testing, fault reporting and bug abuse.

Basically, go to www.daoc-europe.com and look atthe volunteers section.

Except that the list of volunteers is kind of outdated..
I'm still not on it 8)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Thorarin
Except that the list of volunteers is kind of outdated..
I'm still not on it 8)
Yes, like the rest of your Excal E&E, and your Server GM, you're all a bit slow...

:flame:

-G

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Not that pr0n's at all bitter.

I would do a tear smilie here but apparently there is none

:´(

Think he got bit by the CoC and finally has somewhere to whine about it?

K, where have you been for... humm... 6 months?

B

Brannor McThife

For those that missed it...

Sighs... Mr Brannor is very nice person... He never accuses anyone for nothing... I mean, he asked me for my IP adderss on IRC today... What a gentelman indeed. - kr0n
Taken from: Troll in Albion
Conclusion

My favourite threads ever. Got to see a lot of true colours in some people.

-G

K

kr0n

Yebz.

"You might wanna stop talking about DAoX on this channel when Im around" -Brannor @ #DAoC.Prydwen

My favourite quotes of all time.

Cheer for the #1 topic of BW, ME! Pwned. Another thread contaminated.

S

Sarnat

oh oh oh! lets start the fight all over again, was great fun last time. I hope someone gets deleted again!

B

Brannor McThife

I've got a really nice screenshot of a /tell or two in Hibbieland...wonder if they're worth anything...

:m00:

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom