Dwera pls read this !!!!

Gwao

Fledgling Freddie
i heard from a m8 that u were calling me a bug exploiter when i killed u on the bridge behind Beno a while ago, pls can u tell me what the bug was cos id like to know as seen as we both missed PA's unless u call Dragon Fang a bug lol

sincerely

Gwao :eek2:

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
if u happen to kill dwera in 1v1 it only can be lag, bug abuse, cheatzors, or adding nothing else :)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
if u happen to kill dwera in 1v1 it only can be lag, bug abuse, cheatzors, or adding nothing else :)
ore AoD zerg :pPPPPP :wub:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
Dragon fang should be classed as a Bug imo! .p
What about Diamond Back then? Atm much easier to get and same stun duration afaik :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
:(

whats the mid version ?

a longer stun but 2nd in chain. And amazingly enough it isnt hard to land since the people that actually spec it instead of whining about it land it loads.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
a longer stun but 2nd in chain. And amazingly enough it isnt hard to land since the people that actually spec it instead of whining about it land it loads.
tbh gona make a SB whit 50 sword 50 cs to pwn you lol xD

Wish me luck xD

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH. DF lands the minimum of every 2nd fight. FG stun lands from anywhere near every 1/10 to 1/20 fights. Thats why mids whine.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH. DF lands the minimum of every 2nd fight. FG stun lands from anywhere near every 1/10 to 1/20 fights. Thats why mids whine.
My question is still up, why dont you mention now a lvl 25 pierce style as well? :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gwao said:
i heard from a m8 that u were calling me a bug exploiter when i killed u on the bridge behind Beno a while ago, pls can u tell me what the bug was cos id like to know as seen as we both missed PA's unless u call Dragon Fang a bug lol

sincerely

Gwao :eek2:

feel free to PM me instead, cba discussing it with the boardtroll squad around.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

i dont know what world you live in..

but managing to land the 2 correct styles in a row vs another assasin/archer isnt one of the most common things to do.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:

but managing to land the 2 correct styles in a row vs another assasin/archer isnt one of the most common things to do.
thats because ppl cant /face each other and fight fucking properly. strafing aka remish rottens the game from the ground.

Gwao

Fledgling Freddie
dwera probably whined at the time cos i had no arti's, im not saying i kicked her ass cos 1 shot for both of us wud of decided the winner, i just dont like the facted he flamed me lol im a rr4 inconnu inf...no toa or sc but i was fully buffed, it was a good fight but he went and cried on here lol nm, he runs round with a hunter all the time now so no chance of a 1v1 rematch (although i dont want 1 cos he hits stupidly hard now)

but if ya do dwera get sum1 in the dragon senate to tell me whaere and when cos once im in game i cant alt+tab out due to restrictions at the games center i play so i cant get out to read this...

gwao

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
My question is still up, why dont you mention now a lvl 25 pierce style as well? :p

Its the legacy of o totally silly 9sec stun on an evade that used to let you spam evade reactionaries for ages. After the nerf Db>Df>>>>>>>Cb+Fg.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
thats because ppl cant /face each other and fight fucking properly. strafing aka remish rottens the game from the ground.
Well, you as a DW merc I understand why do you want to fight with /face enemies but against a shield tank or with positional styles your only chance is strafe.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Well, you as a DW merc I understand why do you want to fight with /face enemies but against a shield tank or with positional styles your only chance is strafe.
Any dual wielders should eat a shielder anyway =]

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

For ONCE I'm with Dwera.
Cheif, that was just a stupid comment.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

Really? Funny how people that actually bother to spec it land it vs me tons. Have a look at Grymli's last vid for example, he lands it in at least half the fights and nearly every fight he had vs me when he played.

Seriously, who gives a shit if its slightly harder to land, if you cant land a 2 style chain you really should consider deleting. And for your 'troubles' you get a 7sec stun which is longer than any ns/inf non CD stun ;o

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
the factors making LA stun not land are not many tho the biggest reason imo arent enemies defensive skills. just the enemies run trough strafe tardness :D

Tjena conjurus. kom och hälsa på papa chi på midsommar xd

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gwao said:
dwera probably whined at the time cos i had no arti's, im not saying i kicked her ass cos 1 shot for both of us wud of decided the winner, i just dont like the facted he flamed me lol im a rr4 inconnu inf...no toa or sc but i was fully buffed, it was a good fight but he went and cried on here lol nm, he runs round with a hunter all the time now so no chance of a 1v1 rematch (although i dont want 1 cos he hits stupidly hard now)

but if ya do dwera get sum1 in the dragon senate to tell me whaere and when cos once im in game i cant alt+tab out due to restrictions at the games center i play so i cant get out to read this...

gwao

as i said, i have no intrest in discussing it in public, ive learnt my leasson on these boards and i do not enjoy to get flamed.. so please pm me with your rants/questions before i ask this thread to be deleted.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Really? Funny how people that actually bother to spec it land it vs me tons. Have a look at Grymli's last vid for example, he lands it in at least half the fights and nearly every fight he had vs me when he played.

Seriously, who gives a shit if its slightly harder to land, if you cant land a 2 style chain you really should consider deleting. And for your 'troubles' you get a 7sec stun which is longer than any ns/inf non CD stun ;o

i land it plenty aswell. but i would give my left hand to get a 5sec stun thats right off evade, instead having to land 2 styles for a stun thats 2 seconds longer.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
i land it plenty aswell. but i would give my left hand to get a 5sec stun thats right off evade, instead having to land 2 styles for a stun thats 2 seconds longer.
If you lost your left hand it would be harder do land it dont u think? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom