DVD Player Codes.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Guys.

Anyone know where I would find the codes to unlock DVD players to allow all formats disks/regions to play?

Tried googling without much success. ANy help appreciated.

Mods - if this is to near the bone, please feel free to abuse me ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
www.dvdreviewer.co.uk

enter the site and half way down on the left of the page there will be a remote hack section.

If not there try vcdhelp.com

What make is the player?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
By the way Laz, if your player is a quality make(Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc), the chances are you cannot do it by simply adding a remote hack, you can do it by ordering a one-off remote that you use then have to return to the comapny, this costs £20. www.dvdcodes.net is a reputable company and I have used them for quite a few of my customers.

Hope this helps, you hairy Scottish poofter :D

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
By the way Laz, if your player is a quality make(Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc), the chances are you cannot do it by simply adding a remote hack, you can do it by ordering a one-off remote that you use then have to return to the comapny, this costs £20. www.dvdcodes.net is a reputable company and I have used them for quite a few of my customers.

thanks my little english muffin

Its a Sharp DVD player.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Trem said:

TREM I LOVE YOU!

I might finally get to see the uncut version of Leon if I can muster together £40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom