DVD Part 2

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have a piece of decoding software but i need some software which will let me copy a dvd and put it into .mp3 or .avi format.

I have a portable HDD so i like to take movies to work, we recently got audited so i had to remove my dvd player software (beforehand i was copying all the weird files over and just running it through the dvd software)

Does anyone know any software that i could use for this, also for hypothetical reseach, what software would be easy to find on something such as limewire that would not require payment...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just to check, i need to be able to copy the contents of a DVD and put this into a .mp3 file

can this program do this? i think i tried it once before but had no joy...

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
Just to check, i need to be able to copy the contents of a DVD and put this into a .mp3 file

can this program do this? i think i tried it once before but had no joy...

mp3 is just a music format you wont get any video by using it. if you mean mp4 thats different :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
You mean Mp4/Avi? So you can rip a DVD down to, say, a 700mb file and watch it ?

There's loads that'll do this but none are free .... unless you find them in less reputable places .

Bahumat

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
You mean Mp4/Avi? So you can rip a DVD down to, say, a 700mb file and watch it ?

There's loads that'll do this but none are free .... unless you find them in less reputable places .

yeah thats what im after, what programs can do this...and dont require a PHD in computer geek?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
yeah thats what im after, what programs can do this...and dont require a PHD in computer geek?

Give me a bit and I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom