DV Random Farm groups.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ellos a fe wof u have prolly had /sends from me last week or so with me asking if u up for a dv group.. can be a pain in the ass to /send sum1 and be told i had already asked em the day before ..

soooooooooooo......
im gonna try do 3-4 maybe 5 DV farms a week..

i like my dv groups VERY small (more drops all around) so if u would like me to /send u when im planning a raid and if u have any of char classes listed below... reply to this thread and everytime i start up a DV farm group ill /send people who i see reply here.......

classes i need people to sign up for are...........

Cleric (MUST have fop)
Ice wizzy
S/S Paladin

so if u have any of the above chars and want me to randomly send u when im planning a 3-5 maybe more hour trip to DV reply here nd i'll see you soon...

p.s please bear in mind u HAVE to be ML3 to enter deep volcanos . if u dont have your alts etc in your sig please include them in the reply so i know who to /send if your not on your main :)

ty n hope to see you soon n getting rich farming DV with me :)

pps sorry for others who aint got the classes i asked for above . but i ussualyl go with same grp set-up everytime and we have always been successfull so i dont wanna change a setup we are used to.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
i am interested with my cleric (i will have FoP on sunday, just gotta do ML4 + get ML exp then am done) :)

Xplo

Banned
If there is gonna be a reservation sheet for DV i'll kill you.

Dordanov

Fledgling Freddie
Liked your raids the times I attented them m8, and you know i'll allways join if I got the time..

Allso count in Ambasher (Icewizz) but you already know that ofcos ;)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be happy to join matey sugah is now ML3 hopefully ML4 later tonight :)

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
hiya i can come with either s/s pallie or icewiz just gimme a pm ingame or on here if ya need me

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
i have a wizzy that could come he fire atm but going to ice soon only rly prob is is ml0 lol how long it take to ge to ml 3 ?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
depends when peopel do ml1/2/3 u can do it all in 2 days, and my Cleric Onaque ML5 now :)

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Can possibly bring a FOP cleric, or uber friar ofc.

btw these groups don't seem very random ;)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
bump ..

still need more ice wizzys to sign up for a /send , they what i been struggling to find lately.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Hi

If i am Out i can falow you but i am 48 rej as spec and are speced fore healings

Charname is Shannessa

Guild Dark properchy

Drochny

Fledgling Freddie
i will be with you when i got ml probably on saturday if all goes as planned
if there is any room i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom