DV Farm raid - Sunday 10th April 1400-2200 GMT

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
The raid:
Killing anything moving (with particular attention to controlled volurgons since the drop rate of the rare/valuable scrolls seem to be much higher from them).Every two hours or so we'll go and farm flame for the bits he drops. :clap:
Meet Volc haven 10 minutes before the due time.

RULES/REQUIREMENTS:
Level 50
ML3 or the dungeon wont zone you in
SC'ed/ToA'ed.
Tanks with at least 42 shield and MoB2
Clerics with min 30 rejuv.
Friars with at least yellow heat resist.
Theurgs with at least 2nd pbt
Barring emergencies, the only afks will be once per two hours for 10 minutes.

PRECLAIMS:
Just the one scroll that im after - RS 3/3.If i get it ill roll on other drops but no other scrolls to be fair.Thats if i get it :p

GROUP SETUP:
Minstrel - Evita
Cleric -
Friar -
IceWiz/Serv Necro -
IceWiz/Theurg -
Paladin -
Paladin -
Arms/Reaver -

Replacements:
Please be available at the time or have PM'ed me with your alt names, you'll know within 15 minutes of the specified time as anyone not there within that will be replaced.

Icer:
Cleric:
Shield Tank:

Any other rubbish:
We will make 3-4 passes through the loot at the end with/random 1000 per pass dictating the order (highest first).
Im not lotting EVERY piece of crap that drops - only keeping MP stuff to be lottoed at the end and any non-rare scrolls (e.g RS 2/3 which drops like confetti in there) will be destroyed on the spot.
Any questions feel free to ask me ingame - signups only please! :cheers:

PLEASE ONLY SIGNUP IF YOURE AVAILABLE FOR THE FULL TIME

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
signing up Swedishwolf Armsman 50+13 shield MoB III Arg Dex II SC'ed/ToA'ed

ML 9 Battlemaster

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
If this raid is ment to be running sunday 17th April ( ? ) i'll sign up on thurg/friar spot. Take your pick. :clap:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Evita, Llano here :) Signing up on any of the following...

Chik - 50 Ice Wiz - MCL2 Traldors

Trongela - 50 Pally - MoB3 42 Sheild 48 Chants etc etc ML10 Battlermaster

Conavar - 50 Cleric - DI2 - Egg of Youth - ML5(FoP)

Been on plenty of DV raids with all of them before, so happy to come on anything. Am After Mad Tales 3of3 and bugger all else. If I get that one scroll I'll be over the moon :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
I wasnt switched on writing it - yes i meant feuding, and i knew that ;)
u need me if its the 17Th u running it....if so i´m free for u

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
I wasnt switched on writing it - yes i meant feuding, and i knew that ;)
Yes that was very lame of me to point that out :worthy:
And I totally forgot to say what I intended to say in the first place: I don't think the Volurgons drop more scrolls then the other mobs. I think it's all perception.

One of the 5 (or 6) rare scrolls people are after will drop roughly every 100 kills since the drop rate of those seems to be 1/500 (0.2%). At such "low" droprates and small samples (let's say you only kill about a 1000 per raid) you can't really do statistics.
The numbers http://www.mindkayak.com seem to point out equality between all feuding mobs but again, they also use rather "small" samples.

Knowing the Volurgons are much much harder/slower to farm (stunning/stoning) fewer at a time then the others they would have to drop alot more, like 2 times more, to compensate. And that is clearly not the case.
I would concentrate on big and steady pulls from the other 3 factions and ... wish you good luck and may drops :)

(Although... the volurgon psytinels and wretches before you reach the lava bridge have dropped 5 rares last raid... again perception?)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
This sounds like fun, so signing up Mytsharp 50 Cleric. But dont take my word for it, have to check my working hours. But I'm pretty sure I can make it.

Edit; You already knew most of this Evita, but adding anyway. ML7, fully toa and fairly experienced with DV farming.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry its late being posted - final group mix etc:

Minstrel - Evita
Cleric - Mytsharp
Friar - Zarah
IceWiz/Serv Necro - Jalin
IceWiz/Theurg -
Paladin - Trongela
Paladin -
Arms/Reaver - Swedishwolf

Still missing pally/icer/theurg signup but easy enough to fill on the day and can manage without tbh.All other details the same - pm me on the day if you want in etc.And i can say from experience jalin hits as hard as an icer lol.

Im opening the other pally slot to a scout if they have 42 shield and a level or two in MoB btw since we're shy on numbers.All other requirements still apply :clap:

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Im so sorry but i cant make it today. I was not sure what date this was ment to be, so i made other plans ( homework :eek7: ).
I hope you all have a nice raid, and hope i can join you on the next. :fluffle:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Np, raid is still going to run provided i can get a replacement or three at the time, battlegroup opens at 1345 ish gmt on evita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom