DV Farm Raid - Monday 27th September 1900GMT

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
What it says above - meeting volcanus haven 1900, with a view to leaving at 1930. If you arent at least in the battlegroup by 1915 i'll be looking for a replacement - only signup if youre certain you can attend please. Also this is for people who NEED scrolls from DV - anyone found selling their drops will not be invited to the next one.

ML3 Required for entry to the dungeon!

Group Setup and requirements below:

Minstrel - Evita (me)
Cleric - Rejuv and at least ML3
Friar - (FoP)
Paladin -
Paladin -
Reaver/Merc -
Ice Wiz -
Ice Wiz -

Other usual common sense requirements - L50, SC'ed or ToA'ed etc etc. There are no preclaims on the drops and everything will be rolled on when the group splits for the evening around 11PM GMT.Lotto rules will be you can roll on anything but once you have a drop youre out of the lotto until everyone has one then its back thru again - usual deal.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up with

Sinu - FoP cleric, 40 rejuv/36 enhance

or

Azraal - shield reaver, sc'd etc.

You might want to mention that you have to be at least ML3 to enter the dungeon :)

Calgacus

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Calgacus 50 pala pls :) Have FH and up to ML5 abilities.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Cirandi said:
Signing up with

Sinu - FoP cleric, 40 rejuv/36 enhance

or

Azraal - shield reaver, sc'd etc.

You might want to mention that you have to be at least ML3 to enter the dungeon :)
Look at my first post - thought the bit in bold gave that one away... :wij:

Minstrel - Evita
Cleric - Sinu
Friar -
Paladin - Calgacus
Paladin - Nightscream
Merc/Reaver/Arms -
Ice Wiz -
Ice Wiz -

One slight amendment to the spots above as you see - forgot to include armsman on the melee damage dealer slot.My bad! Keep em coming lords + ladies.

veiga

Loyal Freddie
HI M8

I REALY WONA GO TO LVL MY BRUISER BUT I ONLY LEAVE WORK AT 7.30PM AND ARRIVE HOME AT 7.45PM MAX..IF U SEE U CAN W8 15min GIVE ME A PM...

HUGS

VEIGA
MERC LVL 50

Madin

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my Merc if you still have a spot free please

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with replacements.

Arguyle lvl 50 pala ML10 almost fully SCd no artis tho
Kietera lvl 50 Friar ML3 perfecter Fully SC (pre TOA no artis)

and the odd chance

Azlan lvl 49 cleric ML3 perfecter SC whats that????

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Look at my first post - thought the bit in bold gave that one away... :wij:

D'OH! <slaps self> Pardon my ignorance :cheers:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Minstrel - Evita
Cleric - Sinu
Friar - Kietera
Paladin - Calgacus
Paladin - Nightscream
Merc/Reaver/Arms - Madin
Ice Wiz -
Ice Wiz -

Soz veiga mate i'll make the next one for after 8 on a weekend but this one has to be moving by 1930 at the latest.

Still looking for two (seemingly rare) ML3 ice wizards guys, if i dont get them by tommorrow night the group mix will change to include a a random caster and another merc :touch:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Obviously all the ice wiz's rolled over to fire in prep for NF since none signing up. Group setup changed!

Minstrel - Evita
Cleric - Sinu
Friar - Kietera
Paladin - Calgacus
Paladin - Nightscream
Merc - Madin
Merc - Erozub
Sorcerer - Quliac

No replacements signed up at this time.Can everyone just repost tommorrow to confirm you're turning up, cheers!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I was too late - respeccing Graendel back to ice this week for some business in AC. Gifv spot if available.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Guess I was too late - respeccing Graendel back to ice this week for some business in AC. Gifv spot if available.

Consider yourself down as replacement but it wouldnt be fair to the others to drop them having slotted them in :) See you all volc haven tommorrow.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Raid went well, with over 30p of goodies being dropped in the way of scrolls and drops from flame - and we were only there in two hours - those that didnt turn up - your loss :) Planning on doing a ML9 one next month sometime if i get the time. Watch this space.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Raid went well, with over 30p of goodies being dropped in the way of scrolls and drops from flame - and we were only there in two hours - those that didnt turn up - your loss :) Planning on doing a ML9 one next month sometime if i get the time. Watch this space.

I'm sorry i couldn't show up... I'm moving house in a couple of days and have reported that to my isp. They decided yesterday was a good day to cut my line and move it to the new apartment. Again, very sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom