DV farm raid - Friday 20th

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Time for another run in the ML7 dungeon!

Gathering Friday 20th, 7pm BST/8pm CET in Volcanus haven.
YOU MUST BE ML3+ TO SIGN UP!

Group setup as follows: (I'll be joining with cleric, reaver or mincer depending on what classes we get signing up.)

Cleric: -
Cleric: Himbo
Friar -
Paladin: Fishis
Paladin/blockbot -
Ice wiz: Graendel
Mincer: - (must have SoS)
Merc/reaver/armsman:Gazon

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately will be on ml8 raid on friday, thanks for the fun times had before and good luck on your hunt.

May many mad tales and regarding shades scrolls drop :)

Heriv - lvl50 minstrel

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I have a raid planned in DV with Rigante on Friday - sorry but there was never a space for an ice wiz in your past 3 raids.

Im sure theres enough mobs for both.

May have some spaces left over - so if you dont make the above raid, I may be sending you a PM :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with merc or cleric (no fop yet tho) for either DV raid :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Signed up for Sidi so may have to pull Himbo out of this. Glad to see Healu offering his services. :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
im sorry but i have to pull myself out, didnt se i had a ml8 raid friday, and its about same time, but i know therses enough to fill out the (not so need) sorc spot i hoped to get. GL with the raid and drops :clap:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for blockbot position, with my scout (assuming I get enough MLexp tonight to qualify for ML3), and out of group ML5 cleric for fonts'n'buffs.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
I have a raid planned in DV with Rigante on Friday - sorry but there was never a space for an ice wiz in your past 3 raids.

Im sure theres enough mobs for both.

May have some spaces left over - so if you dont make the above raid, I may be sending you a PM :)

Due to this i'm cancelling the raid... It''s no fun with 2 groups in there, we'll clear it way too fast :)

I'll be posting a new one shortly be on the look-out!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cirandi said:
Due to this i'm cancelling the raid... It''s no fun with 2 groups in there, we'll clear it way too fast :)

I'll be posting a new one shortly be on the look-out!

Sorry you may want to re-activate this, Cant seam to muster 8 people that have ML3 in the guild, so............. if you can use another Ice-Wiz. please let me know, otherwise ill have to run a public signup raid rather than guild raid - once the boards have quietened down, its rather busy at the mo

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh just noticed if Graendel has pulled out due to Sidi raid - then please carry on with this raid and take my Ice-Wiz ... I jsut want to get the ML7 group steps done, its the only thing left before I can respec my wizard to fire for RvR.

<begs>

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Ohh just noticed if Graendel has pulled out due to Sidi raid - then please carry on with this raid and take my Ice-Wiz ... I jsut want to get the ML7 group steps done, its the only thing left before I can respec my wizard to fire for RvR.

<begs>

Well if he doesn't decide to carry on with it, I'll gladly assemble a group from this list above tonight and do it.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
yes, givf ML7 ... either merc or cleric (no fop until i get bloody 4.10 done)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, it's on again :p

Same start time and gathering place as stated in the first post.

Cleric: Sinu
Merc: Chrystina
Friar: Lyrra
Paladin: Fishis
Paladin/blockbot: Smurflords scout
Ice wiz: Trixia
Mincer: Curou
Merc/reaver/armsman:Gazon

If Fishis could confirm that he's coming i'd appreciate it. He said he'd come on the ML5 pre-req raid we ran but i haven't talked to him since. If a replacement pally (as in: you get spot if Fishis can't make it) wants to sign up feel free to do so.

I hadn't planned this as doing groupsteps for ML7 but wth, i need them anyway :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring my cleric too (out of group) for extra buffs and power fonts, though it wont help on the 7.3-6 faction trials, just the farming.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks ever so much - will be there in time for 7:00 BST... mmm may have to skip the gym tonight depends on what time i finish work... ohh the shame :)

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Argh!

I saw the cancellation and arranged to do other things thinking the raid was off.

As a consequence I cannot make it.

Best of luck.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
I understand it's a major problem with chello broadband atm (which i happen to use myself) and thousands of users all over europe are without connection.

Hopefully this doesn't affect me, i'm at work atm so i don't know until i get home.

If i can, i will be there. If i can't, go ahead without me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom