DV farm group thursday 11th 18:00 gmt

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
will be running a DV farm group this thursday mostly for scrolls and artifact exping and if people want we can do group steps too. i will come with my fop cleric, we will do 7,7 many times(depents on group). About lotto, shields and stuff from 7.7 will be lottoed seperetly from scrolls....

Fop cleric-margarita
Paladin-
Blockbot-
ice wiz-
Cleric,friar-
damage dealer-
damage dealer-
other-

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon, Armsman, blockbot, damage, experienced, signing up. :cheers:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Afran 50 Dual Wield infil signing up again. :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'll be there with Mytsharp 50 Cleric. :) Need both the cleric shield and the large shield for my pally. So this raid was nice to see. ;) Even better if we can go through grpsteps. Then I'm sorted for the raid on 12th. :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
I would be grateful if you could bear in mind the ML7 pre-reqs Raid that has been organised for starting at 8pm, i.e. 2 hours after your Raid is due to start. Thanks in advance for your cooperation :D

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Ok group will be like this:

Fop cleric-Margarita
cleric-mysharp
paladin-Droller
armsman-Gazon
Mercenary-vanhesling
Theurgist-Grink
Infiltrator-Afran
Infiltrator-Visage

Group is nice so we can do the group steps too because some ppl need them, we wont have any problems with this group, We can do 7.7 too for the shield drops too but after we have finished the group steps(just in case something goes wrong)

Cya all in volcanus heaven 18 gmt this thursday

Sorrt for all those who did get a spot....

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there Mithri !!!

I will come to see if you need replace someone , and i can get his/her place :) so cya there !

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Cheeky I know, but can I hitch a ride with you guys so I have both chars in place for the bg steps next day?

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
THURSDAY EVENING IN DV - A Summary

Just thought it would be useful if I posted a summary of this evening here as well (this is identical to the post in my ML7 Group Step Raid thread):

[HIGHLIGHT]At 6pm UK time[/HIGHLIGHT]: Mithridatis (as Margarita) is leading her own DV farming group over to the dungeon, hopefully finishing serious farming by the time the ML Group Step Credit Raids start, and making allowance for us being in the dungeon as well (thanks for moving your Raid start time to be compatible with my Raid, Mith :cheers: )

[HIGHLIGHT]At 7.45pm UK time[/HIGHLIGHT]: My two ML Group Step Credit Raid groups meet in Volcanus Haven (BG will be open on Kalthorine from 7.30pm). We will move out as soon as everyone is assembled, or by 8pm (with replacements if necessary) at the latest. We will stay as a bg until we get there, farm 7.7 once as a bg if we have made good time, then split up to do faction farming

When we are in DV, incidentally, each group will be doing the faction farming in the order indicated below, so as to try and avoid treading on each others' toes. A reminder to Group 2 that I will be supplying copious END potions to try and help you out as well.

Raid Group 1 - Faction Order: Shaitan (NE), Apophian (SE), Volurgon (SW), Hephaestan (NW)
Pally: Kalthorine - 50 Pally
Arms/Blockbot: Belgorian - 50 Armsman
Cleric: Starr - 50 Cleric
PBAoE: Branhwen - 50 Ice Wizzy
Theurg: Tornedo - 47/48 Theu
Mincer: Kyra - 50 Minstrel
Dmg/Misc: Kochanski - 50 Scout
Dmg/Misc: Quilac - 50 Sorc

Raid Group 2 - Faction Order: Volurgon (SW), Hephaestan (NW), Shaitan (NE), Apophian (SE)
Reaver: Vermis - 50 Reaver
Reaver/Blockbot: Triack - 50 Reaver
Cleric: Anuket - 50 Cleric
Cleric: Membra - 50 Cleric
Wizard: Athaol - 50 Fire Wizzy
Mincer: Looneytunes - 50 Minstrel
Dmg/Misc: Iseeyou - 50 [HIGHLIGHT]Scout[/HIGHLIGHT] ;)
Dmg/Misc: Umilas - 50 Cabalist

[HIGHLIGHT]At 9.00pm UK time[/HIGHLIGHT]: Finally, Duane is bringing a third group which meets in Volcanus Haven. When your group arrives, Duane, it will probably make most sense for your group to start with the last faction Raid Group 1 farmed (pm me to ask me when you reach DV), as of the two groups we are more likely to be catching up Raid Group 2 than vice versa. This is flexible tho, so we will make arrangements to work together if and when you arrive.

Raid Group 3
Pally: Atilas
Merc: Cyrano
Cleric: Selby
Cleric: Tuesday
Theurg: Duane (Group Leader/Organiser)
Scout: Himeko
Sorcerer: Saitoh
Cabalist: Veracruz

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Warning

Oh, and one thing I would like EVERYONE to bear in mind tonight in DV, whenever you are there:

[HIGHLIGHT]PLEASE DO NOT SUICIDE ON KATORII[/HIGHLIGHT]. In other words, stay well clear of the room on the far side of the "Flames" encounter (7.7)

If you do it might make unnecessary trouble for the BG Raid on Friday evening.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Kalthorine said:
If you do it might make unnecessary trouble for the BG Raid on Friday evening.

/Suicides on Katorii

/comes to bg raid

/saves the raid by moving katorii

/gets antalya shawl xDD

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
/gets antalya shawl xDD
/stands at exit to Katorii's lair waving shawl mockingly at Afran and yelling "come and 'ave a go if you think you're rigor-mortised enough!" :twak: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom