Dutch lag?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Having massive lag in daoc, while playing cs with ping of <20 and dl'ing over 500k/sec... tho guildies didn't have any lag oO
A m8 of mine, dutch aswell... had lag too. Anyone else havin badass lag? x<
Like, chat/console and actions like spells/styles and jumping off horses etc lag terribly tho moving is fine :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
got mxstream adsl, but if i can dl with 500k/sec n played cs with ping of below 20 then surely it aint me...
Also reinstalled toa just in case, which didn't help, ld'ed 3 times n got $%#@ lag so wanna fix :(

p.s. olez kom nou maar terug naar pryd, je weet dat je t wil :p

... nerf double post :(

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Having some wikkid lag in the morning while my belgian friend never has any probs.

Actually just now when I was doing Malice I spiked for 4/5 secs.

I have 2mbit ADSL from Euronet (MXstream) and live in Amersfoort, maybe it's a problem with the centrals here or something though, it's not just DAoC that lags it's anything around those times :p

nick

Fledgling Freddie
I am on ADSL aswell and getting major lag (500ms ping times) as soon as it hits opentransit. I used to get this on cable and thats why I switched to ADSL and now it's happening on ADSL aswell.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to be fine during the day though:

Antwoord van 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 tijd=25 ms TTL=48
Antwoord van 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 tijd=25 ms TTL=48
Antwoord van 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 tijd=24 ms TTL=48

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
went ld a couple of times in the past days, using @home, some guildies had the same problems...not going ld at all normaly

Aeatan

Fledgling Freddie
Get PingPlotter, there's probably a dutch router fucking up somewhere. I've been getting more lag than usual, but, not anything that bad.

Aeatan

Fledgling Freddie
In theory it is, yeah. But only if you have fibre optic cable ;-)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Only dutch people with adsl having problems then? :/ silly
pinged 193.252.123.33 like someone else posted earlier n got 28 ms so nothing wrong there.
Anyways hope someone knows wtf this is about cuz i don't enjoy ld'ing every 5 mins and having major lag in between :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
193.252.123.33 is Excal afaik

193.252.123.177 is Prydwen

Straef,

Need semi decent guild with focus on RvR first, done more then enough PvE

besides Camlann rocks

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
Get a real cableconnection then in stead of teh cheapest one
In amersfoort we have Casema, trust me, it SUCKS HUMONGOUS DONKEY BALLS.

I've actually had to put up with their shit for 1 year.

In Meppel (Drenthe) we had Rendo-Dekooi, which was supposedly (before @Home) one of the fastest Cable companys... which was right untill everyone signed up and my speed dropped from 15kb/s to 2kb/s.

Not to mention we payed 100 gulden per month for a 1 gig Datalimit :p

I've had bad experiences with 2 cable companies thusfar, althou @Home always was good in Zwolle (especially before ADSL, and even after they're still great) but I've heard their not so good all around the place either.

I dunno but Cable is rather dodgy, and in holland it really depends on where you live, and where I live you'd rather use 56k dialup than Casema.

Really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom