Dutch gameshops are even worse...

A

Asq

Getting some money today... running to the nearest gameshop on town... LOADS of SI-set hanging on the wall... LOADS mind you. I read before I buy (I finally get smart) and all of 'em are US version of SI... ALL of 'em. I run down to one of the salespeople... "yes" he says, "they are indeed". He continues: "Our salesrep ordered these and sent them to every shop in the country... we don't have the Euro version".

Then he suggested I buy the game at amazon.com or amazon.co.uk.

A

adari

had the same problem at my shop

so lame

they sell mythic's si and goa's daoc

i smell revert

N

niblic3rd

Buy it from amazon.co.uk they have the europe version i got it sitting next to me. :)

G

Graknak

And because of the stupidity of the Dutch shops, they just ordered truckloads of the US client and therefore are forced to sell ehm at 10 euro's because no-one wants the bloody thing.

Afaik only Dimension plus has a slight chance on getting it on time (one of the better dutch shops imho)

A

Asq

Ordered it almost as soon as I got home... at amazon.co.uk. Hopefully it'll be here soon though.

N

)nick(

None of the usual games shops are stocking SI in holland

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by Graknak
And because of the stupidity of the Dutch shops, they just ordered truckloads of the US client and therefore are forced to sell ehm at 10 euro's because no-one wants the bloody thing.

Afaik only Dimension plus has a slight chance on getting it on time (one of the better dutch shops imho)

lol

K

kr0n

I ordered mine on monday evening. Picked it up from post office on Wed morning. I like Finland.

O

old.Zeikerd

I called DimensionPlus, and they are sending it today (i hope)

F

Flimgoblin

ahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

omg that's such a bad move.

Someone up top needs shooting ;)

N

)nick(

The search for SI in holland continues this lunchtime.

A

adari

ik ben elke winkel langs gegaan in rotterdam en heb nog steeds niks gevonden :/

amazon dan maar :/

:/

:\

C

Coren

Just got an e-mail from Dimension Plus which said they'd get and send it today. :cheers:

W

Wend

So this makes Dimension Plus the only shop in the Netherlands that actually has SI?

:eek:

H

HargloweHyfryd

Woot! and I have two copies on order from Dimension Plus...... :D

O

old.Zorewin

ik heb hem ook geordered bij amezon niks heefd hem free record niet dixons donner futerzone en de discovery is dicht GRRR ... kut nederland!!

T

Thorarin

BTW, Dimension Plus was sold out when I called today, but they should be getting more stock on friday, which will then be delivered home on monday

N

)nick(

Dag Nick,

Je krijgt ze morgen binnen (er vanuitgaand dat TPG ook een beetje wil
meewerken uiteraard!). Vandaag worden ze verzonden vanuit ons magazijn.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pascal Oldenzeel
Dimension Plus

K

Kalinzir

i wonder how much copies tpg will see in this week.. mine is on it's way at least:)

D

drummer

is het computerwinkeltje enkel me VISA te betale?

D

drummer

BTW ik dacht gezien te hebbe da GAME Mania het op den 21ste zou hebbe .....

A

Asq

Toured the northern parts of the Netherlands, totally nothing available at the places I went. How is it possible shops make such an error in ordering the wrong type or not oredering it at all?

S

SevenSins

Originally posted by drummer
is het computerwinkeltje enkel me VISA te betale?

Onder rembours... :)

Keb hem ook eergister bij dimension besteld, zouden maandag nieuwe lading krijgen want die van vrijdag was de deur alweer uit.

Dinsdag hopelijk, en zotezien mis ik niks.. (wijst naar Account Update DOWNAGE)

Nu maar hopen da da daadwerkelijk morgen/overmorgen is opgelost, en ik zit op rozen de rest van de maand :)

O

old.Astrix

You can look for it in every town in Holland but you'll only find it in shops that import it them selfs.

I called some suppliers, ppl that deliver to shops, and they told me the game isn't out yet for the euro version... So they didn't order it yet. Anyway because the problem is with the suppliers you won't find any in holland.

A

Asq

Finally got it by mail yesterday :D The soothing music from SI land calmed me down straight away.

T

Tesla Monkor

Dimension Plus has plenty of copies left when I checked last Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom