duskwave/xml last week rp errors

O

old.Ramas

The 'last week rps' on Duskwave (and therefore presumably in the xml) have been giving funny results ever since they came back.

In general they seem to be giving higher results than is correct. I've was looking at the output for my characters, and noticed that instead of giving the rp earned in the last 7 days, they seem to being giving the rp earned in the 7 days immeaditely before the last realm point I scored.

So for instance, my cabalist, who hasn't been near the frontier in over a month, still has the last-week-rps from when she finished her medal of valour quests.

Only exceptions seem to be those characters that haven't been in rvr since the xml sprang to life, which are naturally showing a zero.

Can anyone find an example that proves this theory wrong?

E

Ekydus

My account is inactive and I didn't RvR for nearly a month before I quit, yet I'm still brining in the RPs. :)

E

Ekydus

Bah, that's "bringing"... I know how to spell. :(

A

Aussie-

when you don't login your stats won't change.

S

ssgamblor

i was thinking something was up , seeing as how it said Gunz was farming last week .. unless hes anon and a uber Solo'r

B

belth

Originally posted by Aussie-
when you don't login your stats won't change.

Logged my necro in pretty much daily, he's still got 161 lwrp, for over a month... t.t

Users who are viewing this thread