Duskwave / stats / Roll of Honour

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Soooooo, when is it gonna work again ?!? been down for ages yea ?
Its almost as "insert responsible company here" dont fink we care about this.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The XML that Duskwave uses is based upon the XML that goa distributes iirc.

Meaning, if GoA do not update their XML, then duskwave will not have their XML updated neither.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
That makes it GoAs responsibility then.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
still need the xml for classic servers that was promised to come rapidly after opening of the servers... :puke:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just so you know, the xml has been working perfectly for me for at least the last week. The thing is, the link directly to it doesn't work so you need the website address to go there directly.

http://daoc.goa.com/common/herald/registres_uk.html

I don't know why they haven't fixed the link to it yet :p I waited before posting this so I could check if my rps went up after tonights rvr and they did ;)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
glastonbury still missing, kinda wonder when requiel says something about their broken promise

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Just so you know, the xml has been working perfectly for me for at least the last week.

I'm guessing you don't play close attention then :) I made over 85k RPs last week, but according to the Roll of Honour, I made 919 :m00:

I've rightnowed it to see whats going on and they said that they're working on it and they know that the last week rps don't work, together with the xml file output (which sites like Duskwave run on).

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
It breaks every patch because they insist on running a different script than Mythic... why!?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
limpit said:
I'm guessing you don't play close attention then :) I made over 85k RPs last week, but according to the Roll of Honour, I made 919 :m00:

I've rightnowed it to see whats going on and they said that they're working on it and they know that the last week rps don't work, together with the xml file output (which sites like Duskwave run on).

Just double checked and I'm still on 142k for last week despite only playing last night in 7 days. It seems that my total rps are updating but it's just my last week realm points which aren't working so you're right :p

O well, better then nothing (glastonbury) I guess.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
For some reason our alliance quite often seems to vanish from the list... looks like it still isn't reliable that xml.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Now that Darkness Rising is on the servers, any chance of sorting this out GOA? Once it's up, could you please try and maintain the XML so we don't have this down for months?

I don't mind a week or two after a patch, but it's highly annoying when it's down for months - or just nonexistent like the Glastonbury XML.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
id rather want new patches than some extra information support tbh.. roll of honour is working, and even if its crap you can check the neccessarily stuff there.. bring on 1.81 imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom