Duo, bard and...

living

Fledgling Freddie
What would be the best to grp with a bard and xp rather fast from level 5?.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
i would advise a menta because u could aoe dot and use speed song to escape while they fall over dead behind u but i am no sure at wat lvl mentas DOT is actually really deadly if not try a vw/champ/hero/BM all really good with end???? :flame:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Xeel said:
Probably a mana enchanter.
So pet pull and pbae? ;) maybe use focus shield a little at higher level, how much is chanter used at level 50 in pve these days, played one before and had grps constantly in f, will it still be like that or has animists/tanks replaced it?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
i think mana chants are not in as much demand for pve now thanks to animists

however once the animist nerfs come in this might change

but yeah mana chant is a good partnership for a bard, in fact bards really partner well with nearly all classes that need mana/end to attack

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
chanters with buffed pet and fop can take out quite the lot of encounters (and is used along with a coupple of animists in pve too)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
wouldnt get fop till lv 47 minimum but m8 and hes wanting to lv from lvl 5 duo :)

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
for fun factor roll bard + valewalker imo maybe not as fast as chanter + bard but a realy nice duo

living

Fledgling Freddie
Traxxx said:
for fun factor roll bard + valewalker imo maybe not as fast as chanter + bard but a realy nice duo
all vw till me not to cuz u will stink in rvr so no thank you :) we did bard and chanter now... level 5 and enjoying the fact you has to use a level 3 DD at level 5..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Properly played, with ToA SC and MLs, VW certainly don't stink in RvR.
That said they are hybrids with the usual caveats...

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
bard + chanter is ok, but not ideal.

if you gofor chanter pull then I would aim for a fop druid, not bard. Buffs are everything when it comes to pet pull, lots of ways to get mr.

if you want a pet pull I would gofor light menta, the level advatage their pets has makes them superior to mana chanters pet + focus shield.

I would go bard + annimst for your duo, bard does power regen for animist and confuses the mobs and heals, very effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom