Dungeon Size

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Aside from DF, whats the biggest dungeon in the game? Catacombs is pretty big in cornwall and that mine in hib and barrows ofc, but i went Halls of The corrupt the other day and SoS past the wizzy there <Christ he nukes hard >_< > thinking that sumoners was just behind him and i fell 500ft down a pit and the dungeon still carried on. Oh and BtW do people actually ever go to the frontier dungeons anymore, saw a hib grave in HoC once but ive never encountered an enemy there or in Marfach/Dodens

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure but I think the frontier dungeons are the biggest, especially Dodens.

Although Spindelhalla is quite big aswell (compared to barrows it's bigger), and I've seen loads of mids in DG o_o

Tilda

Frontier dungeon is DF-scale. People go in there more now to level Artifacts that level in frontier dungeons.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm

I think the size of dungeons is roughly equal to the number of people that are in there. Seeing as how you can't move in the barrows without tripping over someone I think that may roughly compare to the number of necromancers you can get to dance on the head of a pin...

(about 10,000 or so)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
TG is big big..
at east prob has the biggest rooms of any dungeons..

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Aye TG is huge, thinking particularly of the long long room with the spiralling dragon skeleton ramp or that giant chamber with the curving ice walkway...

I just hope the new Cataconbs dungeons are super-huge.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I thought Muire was pretty big, Tur Suil is gigantic, so is AC...dunno about the mid dungeons

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Of the SI worlds, I expect TG to be the 'largest'. (It is inhabited by giants, after all.)

Of the old worlds, I can't say for certain, but Varulvhamn is, after it's extension, pretty large. Larger than Spindel, in any case. :)

ToA doesn't matter. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom