Dungeon Siege

O

old.Darkan

Who else has it?

My accnt name is [CUK]Darkan if anyone is up for a game, ICQ me, mail me or sumthin.

Still playin DaoC, but this is fun too. :m00:

S

SFXman

Thanks Trebz, downloading it just now, only ~190mb so wont take too long at 60-100kb/s.
Gotta lvoe cable, I download stuff and play DAoC at the same time with no noticeable lag :D

O

old.Spiritwolf

Just bought the game at lunch, hope its good and not over-hyped.

Guess I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow (unless of course I end up playing DAoC instead tonight, I'm an addict)

S

SFXman

Guess I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow (unless of course I end up playing DAoC instead tonight, I'm an addict)
Please do, I'll resume downloading based upon your opinions :)
I too am an DAoC addict (it has ruined my school life already) and don't have the time to test it.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Dungeon Siege = Diablo 3 imho.

But its good, its been keeping me away from DAoC since sunday :)

S

SFXman

Dungeon Siege = Diablo 3 imho.
Swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttt! I have played Diablo 1 since release and after that Diablo 2 since its release until recently when I quit. I gotta get the demo.
Wij, yeah yeah.... sorry :rolleyes:

H

HargloweHyfryd

Very nice game.....I have it since saturday and haven't logged into DAoC since then.....
Extremely addictive :D

S

SFXman

Ahaa! I have downloaded the demo now and so I could go test it, m'yes... mmh.

O

old.Spiritwolf

Well, managed to play it for an hour or so last night.

First impressions are good, easy to control, simplified and easy party controls, fanastic graphics (the little effects make all the difference).

Lost track of time and ended up missing well needed sleep, which is usually a sign of a good game in my books.

L

Lam

It's indeed a fantastic game, got it 2 days ago and haven't found the time to return to daoc again (gonna do something about this later tonight).
This game really rocks, especially the graphics are superb.
Some people might find it a little easy since you don't have to spec all that much like in baldurs gate but that just makes it easier for the people that just started playing rpg's.

S

Sar

Think I'll buy it, Grandia 2 and Golden Sun tomorrow.

\o/

S

Son

Single player the game is great, multi-player , well for me atleast, its almost unplayable with delays and choppy graphics. Its a known problem at the moment but hopefully, when its sorted, It will be more fun than playing by yourself .

O

old.WayHeyHey

I got the game but I couldn't get it to start, it opened a dos prompt (briefly) in which it said program to bog to fit into memory even though I have 384 Mb RAM..

Anyone else had this prob, before I take it back?

WHH

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Hmm sounds strange....

I got a p3-500 / 256MB ram and the game runs flawless in 800x600. Even if I host a MP game, and have 2 m8's connect its lag free.

S

Sar

Finally got DS installed tonight, crackin game so far, just finished in Stonebridge about to head out of town. Enjoying it so far :)

S

Scouse

Re-install it. I got that first time I installed it - but after a re-install it was fine.

Plus - you need a swapfile of at least 200 Meg really......

O

old.WayHeyHey

Well I tried to reinstall it both again under XP and under 2K and got the same thing. Does it need extra space on the installation hard drive. MY swap file is on a different drive and .... oooo wait it was on my installation drive, (I don't remember setting my swap file to reside on drive d.... hmmm) that could have been it as I was close to the limit on that drive, I'll try re-setting my swap file to a differernt drive... maybe F...
Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread