Dungeon Siege 3 Soon

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So its almost out! been waiting for it for bloody ages, anyone else buying it?

Gameplay trailer there for those that havent been following it or heard about it (and for the record Square Enix didnt make it they're just publishing it)

This will probably be THE diablo style game until Diablo 3 gets released.

YouTube - Dungeon Siege 3 - Gameplay Trailer [HD]

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No companions?

Pass if that's the case.. :(

No idea its so flakey tbh because Christ Taylor said he wanted the game story to revolve around a single hero rather than a massive party, however i've read else where mention of being able to recruit companions but nothing official as of yet.

Also characters will differ in SP and MP meaning you can't take your SP character online which personally I think is good because so many people cheated like fuckers before when they could import characters with full uber gear on - you won't be able to do that in this tho thankfully :) it works pretty much the same as Diablo II in that respect.

Single Player characters are limited to Single Player and LAN only

Multiplayer characters are for online and online only

simples :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Always loved me some Dungeon Siege co-op. If they haven't fucked the PC version up in favour of consoles, I'm in!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If they haven't fucked the PC version up in favour of consoles, I'm in!

That's my fear as well.

And might be the reason they may have ditched the companions now that i think on it. :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
got it on pre order off steam loved the first 2 lots of monster killing very little quests gettin in the way of it fun fun

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Always loved me some Dungeon Siege co-op. If they haven't fucked the PC version up in favour of consoles, I'm in!

The co-op will be 4 people max so it should be ok I guess :) same sorta loot system i'm told aswell so there will be sets out there to collect and what not.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Loved the 1st one. Never got round to playing 2, but I will more than likely get 3 as I am in the mood for some dungeon crawling.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dungeon Siege > Diablo. Definately getting it :D

Well i'm not sure i wanna go quite that far, but dungeon siege is at least equal to Diablo.

Or well, at least DS1 is, DS2 not so much.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think the gameplay of the Diablo games really holds up for anyone who wasn't madly in love with them from the start. Character control is too archaic. I was late to the party with D2 and I didn't enjoy it as much as Dungeon Siege.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
DS2 was only really fun on the hardest difficulty, the problem with that is you had to complete the game 2-3 times before the hardest setting unlocked (which made it boring as hell) don't lock your game difficulties designers :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DS2 was only really fun on the hardest difficulty, the problem with that is you had to complete the game 2-3 times before the hardest setting unlocked (which made it boring as hell) don't lock your game difficulties designers :twak:

There used to be a savegame editor that would unlock that which i did. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom