((Dun da Behn T1)) hibs hug to joejohnsonscoue

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejohnson_kotl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
103
http://www.geocities.com/joejohnson1977/sshot022.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/joejohnson1977/sshot023.jpg

:(

Excalibur Aibion
Joejohnson Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 161,305 rp
Joejohnsoncleric AFK Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 84,062 rp
Joejohnsonecromance Keepers Of The Light 50 335,457 rp
Joejohnsonnecro Keepers Of The Light 32lvl 0 rp
Joejohnsonpaladin Keepers Of The Light 43lvl 245 rp
Joejohnsonscoue Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 426,608 rp
Joejohnsonsorccrcr Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 19,398 rp
Joejohnsonwizard Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 5,970 rp

Prydwen Midgard
Joejohnsonbd Reduco ad Honore 27lvl 117 rp
Joejohnsonshaman Reduco ad Honore 20lvl 0 rp
 

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
87
Are all joejohnson's cowards like jojohnsonscoue that flee when they stand on the frontline ?

Ill /slap you next time and post the pic here in your very own thread.
 

joejohnson_kotl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
103
-TDA-Shaki said:
Are all joejohnson's cowards like jojohnsonscoue that flee when they stand on the frontline ?

Ill /slap you next time and post the pic here in your very own thread.

sorry :p
 

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
2,523
pic nr 2 is that u and ur zahur crown ?

if so ROFLMAO....
 

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
1,600
joejohnson_kotl said:
http://www.geocities.com/joejohnson1977/sshot022.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/joejohnson1977/sshot023.jpg

:(

Excalibur Aibion
Joejohnson Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 161,305 rp
Joejohnsoncleric AFK Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 84,062 rp
Joejohnsonecromance Keepers Of The Light 50 335,457 rp
Joejohnsonnecro Keepers Of The Light 32lvl 0 rp
Joejohnsonpaladin Keepers Of The Light 43lvl 245 rp
Joejohnsonscoue Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 426,608 rp
Joejohnsonsorccrcr Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 19,398 rp
Joejohnsonwizard Keepers Of The Light 50lvl 5,970 rp

Prydwen Midgard
Joejohnsonbd Reduco ad Honore 27lvl 117 rp
Joejohnsonshaman Reduco ad Honore 20lvl 0 rp

learn the sig function
 

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,332
You should make a signature m8, would make it much more easy :)
 

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
850
Hey Joejohnson ;)

Stop sending that stupid pet on me with your sorc..
i'm only lvl 46 :p

/greets Gotnl

But oh well speak to you on msn some time ;)
Take care
 

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
1,600
Marc said:
just lke we care what some eastern european 14 year old ebayer has to say.

piss off
whats the deal with him being eastern european? that make him inferior or summin? :eek7:
 

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,040
Marc said:
just lke we care what some eastern european 14 year old ebayer has to say.

piss off
not like I care what u say :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom