Dun Crim T3 Hahaha

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha! :clap:

3fg hibs was ganking it, open doors we go up 2 twf on LORD and we kill him. And we get keep!!: And you try to run out at doors! :m00:

Tilda

I have to say, hibs charging in while we faught albs, then some of us just getting into tower, then retaking a tower full of hibs, was pretty comical ;)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
It was our Keep, we defended it against Albs. And we were not 3 fg. we were 1fg + me and a Warden. Tried to close the fucking Doors. But it was too late. Too much Enemies.And we didn't tried to run out of the door. How come we all died on the Stairs or inside the Lord room? First Albs then Ghey Mids. Apart from that nice move!

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
hahaha! :clap:

3fg hibs was ganking it, open doors we go up 2 twf on LORD and we kill him. And we get keep!!: And you try to run out at doors! :m00:

/medal :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you tried to act like heroes all the time charging keepzergs and died, then you succeed one time and you boast about it? silly

have another medal for killing expers btw, was very brave indeed! will it be in your next vid? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
you tried to act like heroes all the time charging keepzergs and died, then you succeed one time and you boast about it? silly

ye we win 1 of 10 fights thats why I want you to know when we win :worthy:

Vodkafairy said:
have another medal for killing expers btw, was very brave indeed! will it be in your next vid? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Oki pappa, will protect them next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom