Dumbledore is gay!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
According to JK he's a raging mo...

Dumbledore is gay, says JK Rowling - Entertainment News | Updates

does this effect the way you feel about the bearded one? does anyone care? how long will it take for religious nuts in america to use this as yet another excuse to condemn a childrens book? was he slipping harry the purple tipped wand or was he recieving it from hagrid (Oo big boy!)? did he engage in house elf felching?

Enquiring minds want to know!

personally i'm like the now dead hedwig... i just dont give a hoot!

(see, no hoot...see what I did there? i thought that was well witty! i need to go lay down now though)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I've just seen the BBC Site saying it, what a laugh... she will do anything to plug the brand haha :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He does tend to call Harry into his study quite frequently

Harry, come to my study. I appear to have dropped something

Harry, have you ever been to a Turkish sauna ?

Harry, do you like to watch men undress ?

Harry, would you like to touch my wand ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if hes gay it means he a peadophile and a rapist

FACT

ban the book before it corrupts too many minds. gays cause nothing but trouble for everyone.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i cat wait for the new series of DH, they just reran the 1st series on E4 so im all up to date now (tbh it was perventing me from sleeping, the not knowing was the worst).

Tris, thats exactly what I was thinking I mean JK says DD was gay so how long before people start banning the book because of his close friendship with young boys, it really makes me laugh that people assume all gays are perverts (and not the good kind) i mean im straight and im a right old perve but not in to kids.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
but gays are peadophiles and so are all priests and vicars.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Read it yesterday.
Personally i couldn't care less. I'm one of the people who actually like Harry Potter, and whether he is gay or not makes no difference. I just found it odd she needed to come out and say it. Harry Potter already made her lots and lots 'o money, she doesn't need the publicity. Ahh well, atleast he isn't a flaming queer.
If someone thinks any less of the character after being told he's gay.. well, that is just weak ^^

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm surprised JK herself hasn't come out and admitted she's a man.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
It makes perfect sense, the whole "great weakness" part

but yea from a PC point of view, power-mad raving homo as a headmaster, bit weird (exaggeration but still, pretty lol)

harry potter series is class tbh, less knocking it :(

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
always knew she was a sexual deviant!

#111338 +(12578)- [X]

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
always knew she was a sexual deviant!

#111338 +(12578)- [X]

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

Rofl :m00:

I'll rep you if you teach me how -,-

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Thankfully, I never bothered with any of those books/films/games, I careless about such meaningless crap ^_^ So what if the prat is gay, next peeps will put a thread saying the Greeks were straight during the pre-christian era....go figure :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
heh i read that wand/wang thing and tbh when reading the deathly hallows i began to suspect that JK has read it too because i kept slipping and reading wang where it said wand and it made perfect sense!

i think maybe i said this before just not sure where lol.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
well it was originaly dumbeldores wang but was snatched by malfoy...but harry fought for it and made sure the elder wang was his....im so dirty minded....

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
heh i read that wand/wang thing and tbh when reading the deathly hallows i began to suspect that JK has read it too because i kept slipping and reading wang where it said wand and it made perfect sense!

i think maybe i said this before just not sure where lol.

IIRC wand in Dutch means pen, so getting to the point if you pardon the pun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom